Secluded

That night honestly didn't pass well for you. The sound of your rapidly beating heart filled your ears and interrupted your dreams. You had tossed and turned in Sans' arms and you felt slightly bad about that. Sans wasn't one to take a long time at night sleeping but you knew your actions probably prevented him getting even give seconds of rest and that rested heavy on you. Your dreams didn't help either, most dreams recently had been about Sans. They were beautiful and calming. Last night however, another story. The thugs who attacked you at Grillby's still wandered through your subconscious.
What if that happened again?
What if you or Sans were unable to fight?
What would happen?
These questions made you restless and by the time you woke up to the dimmed light of the living room you felt like you had been doing rigerous exercise all night. Sleeping on Sans' ribcage had done a number on your muscles but none the less finding the action relaxing and making the pain redundant.
" Ah good morning (Y/N)! " Papyrus seemed as chirpy  as ever. Wait? Papyrus? Where was...? You looked around the room, obviously having caught Papyrus' attention as he sits next to you, soothing your panic by patting your back gently.
" Sans has gone out for groceries. He didn't want me to go because of what happened yesterday at Grillby's " You nod slowly, hoping deep down that Sans would be all right. In a way you felt trapped, locked in the home until Frisk was able to come up with something. You look down at your crossed legs, tears running down your face once again. You couldn't help it, feeling a deep sense of guilt that if anything happened to Sans it would be your fault. If you lost him, who knows what you would do.
Papyrus could see the distraught in your large ( E/C ) eyes, the sweat pouring down your brow as you messed with your hair anxiously. He was about to reach out to you but soon retracted his hand, feeling like helping someone with such a broken soul was out of his reach. He sighed, looking at the clock and noting how long his brother had been. He too was becoming worried.
Three hours Sans had been gone and he had teleported straight to the store. Papyrus' heart was heavy and soon you both had that disheartened look.

' Come back soon Sans '