Snowflakes

Snow fell around you both gracefully, landing on the clothes gently and quietly. It would seem that the Underground was completely empty now, not a single soul besides yours and Sans'. You smile gleefully, watching every building as you passed them slowly. Every so often you would catch glimpse of your skeleboyfriend. He smiled as always, watching closely as you leaped and bounded around in the snow. Soon you were covered, feeling the chill finally run through your clothes. You had only yourself to blame, being so careless in such cold weather. Sans didn't care for this fact though, instead he just made his way over to you, wrapping you in his coat. It was so warm, like fire itself and the mysterious smell of hotdogs still lingered. Worry begins to consume you, looking deep into Sans' sockets in fear. He would freeze to death without his coat for warmth. You begin to slowly drape the blue fabric from your shoulders, Sans holding it up and chuckling, finally fastening the almost brand new looking zip.
" This weather don't bother me none. Goes right through me hehe " You smile at the kindness, watching as a small snowflake fell onto Sans' skull. Another fell and another, the weather's gentle demeanor finally fading away. You look up into the dark sky,finally remembering that you were below the surface and that all that hated you awaited above. You sigh, turning away from the skeleton and looking into the distance. You knew that you would need to go back to the surface at some point, it filled you with fear and dread. Sans and Papyrus would always be around to look after you but the opinions of others left a stronger scar on your soul. It was a scar that had been slowly forming over the many harsh years you had lived. Were you even fixable? Tears began to fall once more, almost freezing immediately as they emerged. A bony hand touches your shoulder, causing you to turn around and be greeted by a warm and peaceful embrace. He knew you didn't want to return, he knew how damaged you were, that didn't stop him loving you any less. He held you tightly for a few moments, stroking your hair gently and watching as snowflakes fell gently on your (H/C) locks.
" You are like a snowflake, perfect and unique " You look up to meet the skeleton's gaze, seeing the kindness that lay in it. It made you feel fuzzy inside, the cold melting away. The stare is broken, Sans brining your head onto his chest, ribcage in fact. He let you rest there, taking small and paced breathes. It felt nice, to feel wanted and respected. To know there was something in this world left to live for.
" This is gonna be our special place. Somewhere to hide from others. Snow place like home right?" You smiled softly, retracting from the ribcage, the bone had begun to be uncomfortable. You couldn't find the words, the cold air taking away your voice and breath. You just stared deeply at the monster, tears of happiness falling into the snow and leaving small gaps from the impact. Life couldn't have seemed more sweet in the moment. Sweeter then sugar and more perfect then an untouched diamond. Sans had pulled you from a darkness, he was your light and you loved his warming glow.