Unforgiving Truth

You didn't know why exactly but tears of your own began to flow. What could Sans have meant? He could have lost you? Thoughts began to swirl in your head like a mad whirlwind, crashing your senses and knocking your nerves as the tears flowed down your face as quick as the tears of the skeleton you loved ever so. A lukewarm skeletal hand covers your own, squeezing the flesh gently in comforting. You knew that Sans had some explaining to do but still, your heart feared any answer that would pass that permanent smile.

" In the timelines I saw that your life may have been cut short " You hated where this was going, your heart almost sinking to the bottom of your stomach at the thought. Sans could see this in your eyes, the fear and pain that was culminating in your body, ready to explode in a river of sobs and tears. He hated to see you like that, resting your head on his rib cage gently in comfort. It did something to calm your shaking body, not much though. 

" What do you m..mean? " Sans sighed gently, not giving anything away behind that sweet grin. He knew that the answer was not something you wanted to hear but none the less, he knew better then anyone that it had to be said. He took a deep breath, his soul thumping gently against your cold face.

" If I hadn't had saved you that day you wouldn't be here now " You could feel the tears fall quicker now, being swept away in the gentle winds alongside the leaves which gracefully brushed your face as they passed.

" I think it's time for a little story babe "

A/N: Happy 2019 all! Hope all is going ok so far :) I decided to keep this chapter short because there is a lot to cover in the next chapter and could end up being quite long

Pepsiwriter