Brothers

The dim bar lights made it almost impossible to make the figure out from first eye contact, no matter how much you squinted. You wanted to get a closer look but you couldn't without alerting Sans of your actions. You sigh, feeling a bony hand lay on top of yours gently. 

" Babe? " You look once more into the distance, deciding that it was best t give up on figuring out the mystery man, woman or monster. You wanted to enjoy time alone with your skeleboyfriend, perhaps try and rekindle happy memories of the bar. The very place were life was turned upside down, triggering your weighty feelings and complex emotions. You both knew you couldn't hide forever and this was a perfect place to start your new journey together, the place it all began. You smile at Sans softly, letting him know that even though you felt fear that it was contained, under control and stable. Your love surpassed it and filled your heart with a gleeful song. You look up, soft footsteps approaching you with a fiery glow following. At least this was one person you knew accepted you. 

" I didn't expect to see you two back here. What will it be? " A chuckle escapes your pale lips, seeing that Grillby was already beginning to write down on order on his pad. It seemed that the two monsters had known one another fr some time, predicting what his best customer would order. 

" That's one Ketchup. How about you? " You ponder for a moment, looking over the menu and still feeling Sans soft grip on your hand. It felt nice, reassuring even. You could think clearly, your mind no longer clouded by fear and nerves. You felt free. You point to the menu, seeing that your favorite dish, (F/F), was listed among the choices. The elemental monster smiles, leaving you and Sans alone once again. The room returns to a dim lighting, the glow having followed Grillby away from the table. Not that you minded. You loved the dim setting, seeing the shadows in the crevices of Sans' skull, something about it making him look cuter and more beautiful then he ever had before. Something begins to rise in you, something great and powerful. It took you over like a typhoon, swift and quick. The noise around you begins to drown out, only able to hear the faint but fast thumping in your ears. You blushed, softly at first but it soon deepened upon Sans wrapping his free arm around your waist, resting on your over-sized (F/C) fleece. You lay your head on Sans' shoulder, feeling the cold bone rub against your warm skin. It felt wonderful, like a mid summer stream. Warm but not scolding like a flame. You sigh contently, seeing the skeleton blush a little at your closeness to him. You giggle cutely, running your hand over his blue blush covered cheeks before a soft cough averts your attention from the monster. 

" E..excuse me. May I speak with my brother? "