Short And Sweet

You lay on the sofa after dinner, feeling somewhat sick from the food you forced yourself to eat for Papyrus' sake.  While you were happy that the younger skeleton brother was willing to look after and aid you, all his actions being of no ill intent, you felt like he was trying to hard. Perhaps you should spend some time alone with him, try and bond so he doesn't feel the need to try so hard for your sake. You take a mental note, laying deeper into the sofa before feeling a bony arm wrap around you. 

" Sick from Pap's food? I get it..I don't have the stomach for it hehe " You chuckle at his little pun, your smile growing wider with each second. You nuzzle into Sans, thinking deeply about Frisk and what they may be planning to do. What could they have in mind? It began to worry you slightly, your soul glowing brighter then a star as it sensed your conflicting emotions.Sans turns to you, worry filling his sockets as he gently pecks you on the cheek as to try and soothe your troubled soul. The tears roll down your face in a stream however, fear of the unknown taking you over and causing your soul to thump harder then ever before. You wail from the pains of emotional agony that continue to build inside you, causing Sans to gently cradle you in his bony arms and for Papyrus to stumble over his feet down the stairs in a panic. 

" BROTHER! IS (Y/N) OK? " You feel Sans nod softly, his cold, skinless hand running up and down your spine. 

" She's fine bro. Go back to bed, I got this " You hear the taller skeleton make his way up the stairs, your eyes tightening shut as you feel your soulmate lean you against his rib cage, his hands now resting on your head, softly like a feather. His touches were gentle, his soul shone brightly with a luminescent glow, almost like it was reaching out for yours. Sans could sense your distress and after what you found out tonight it didn't phase you one bit and despite the tears that had now only begun to subside, you fall into a restless sleep. You smile, feeling Sans lay down on the couch, you still tightly in his arms.

" The kid will do right by us, always have. We just gotta 'av determination "