Knowledge

You both smiled, feeling the acceptance in each other's words and actions. Snow soon became a blizzard, almost covering you head to foot in pure untouched whiteness. The cold air sending shivers through your body. You move closer to Sans, wanting to feel some sort of warmth. You didn't know how much warmth a skeleton could give, you didn't think much but to your surprise you felt nothing but a warm glow. You smiled at the skeleton who did the same in return. You felt safe when with him, like nothing could touch you. Not even darkness itself could penetrate your love which shined with a glow as bright as the heavens. It had only been a short time but you knew that you and Sans would go far. He may be lazy but you wouldn't change a thing about him. Your soul sang with a song of joy whenever he was near and you wanted it to stay that way for the rest of your life. A bony hand cups yours, heat flowing from your cheeks in a rush of emotion. You look to meet the skeleton's gaze, finding that as the snow fell around him it made him even cuter then he had ever been. You wished you could have seen him back when he lived in the Underground, how cute he would have looked to you every single day. You sigh happily, not noticing that a soft glow was enveloping you both. It danced around you both like a naked flame, keeping you safe and secure. Sans just closed his sockets, holding your hand tighter to keep you as close as he could. He seemed happy, like he always did but there was a difference. You could tell that he hid nothing behind his smile, his feelings genuine and carefree. You loved that about him. You pulled the skeleton closer, wrapping your arms around his. A blue blush spreads across his cheeks as the mist finally fades, bringing you back to your new place of residence. Sans placed his free hand over his face, wanting to hide his embarrassment from all who could see. How cute. You bring him closer, kissing the skeleton on his forehead. You watch with amusement as Sans buried himself into his cardigan, trying to hide his bright blue face from you. You knew better though, pulling the cardigan down to running your hand along the skeleton's jawline in a tender moment, a moment that required the softest gestures and kindest words. The moment passes, finally realising that the room you were in was unfamiliar to you. The room around you was plain, a bed, a treadmill and what looked like a small twister in the corner of the room. It was filled with rubbish, a dog floating amongst it. You smiled, loving the way the skeleton took core of his chores for his brother. It made you chuckle slightly z seeing Sans try to clean up somewhat, removing socks from the floor in a hurry. You didn't mind though. You weren't one for chores yourself so this wasn't anything new. Your house was probably just as messy if not more. You grab Sans' shoulder, the skeleton turning around of your soft touch. You shake your head and smile, wanting him to know that you didn't mind the mess. The skeleton's blush worsens, him running out of the room in a hurry. You chuckle, sensing his urgency to leave. There wasn't much to look at, just a few books here and there. Your heart thumps, trying to keep composed. Something in this room set your soul sparking, like there was something important close by. The sparks kept you alert, finally resting your eyes on the bookshelf. A book on monster biology caught your eye, feeling a strong spiritual pull to the book. It had you in its grasp, you couldn't escape. Perhaps some answers lay in the book's leather bound walls.