Chapter 22

Izetta's POV

I made it back to the bridge and hurried over to Thor. I turned into my human form as I joined him and Heimdall once more. I hoped nothing was seriously wrong. Still, I wanted to help regardless of the situation. 

"Thor, what's going on? Why did you call me back to the bridge?"

"Jane was out of sight of Heimdall. Something is wrong and I must find her. I need you to wait here. I will return shortly, but I need someone in Asgard in case I am gone longer than expected. Should the same thing happen to me where I am out of Heimdall's sight, you must warn my father and tell him if this happens. Do you understand?" I nodded.

"You can count on me, Thor." He smiled.

"As always, my friend." He turned to Heimdall. "Send me to Midgaurd, Heimdall. This cannot wait." He nodded and opened the bridge and I watched as Thor disappeared. I waited with him for about an hour until Thor returned, Jane at his side. I smiled happily.

"You found her!" He nodded.

"Indeed." She looked around.

"We have to do that again." She looked thrilled. Then, she spotted Heimdall. She looked a little stunned. "...Hi." Heimdall smiled.

"Welcome to Asgard."

"You might want to prepare yourself early for this place. It's pretty big," I told her. She looked stunned.

"Izetta? Izetta Stark!?" I blushed.

"Call me Izetta or Izz please."

"You've been in Asgard all this time!? That's why you dropped off the map! I knew it! I knew you weren't from Earth! Yes! I was right!"

"Eheh, lovely to meet you too," I grumbled a little.

"Izetta, that's not what she meant." Thor reminded me. I sighed, smiling again.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, but seriously?" She laughed somewhat awkwardly.

"Uh, sorry, that was...rude," She began. "It's lovely to meet you." I smiled.

"Better, now what's the deal? Why'd she need to come here, Thor?" I asked.

"She is ill and we must find out what is wrong. Her illness is not of Earth. We must get her to the healing chambers." I nodded and transformed.

"Care for a lift?" I asked. She looked stunned.

"Whoa, you are...way bigger than I thought you were." I chuckled.

"Asgard has made me an awesome warrior! I grew in this form!" I explained.

"Oh! So you are actually bigger. Good to see I wasn't wrong." They both climbed on and I said goodbye to Heimdall before flying both of them to the healing chambers. The ladies there quickly began to work.

"What's that?" Jane asked as they started.

"Be still." I stood next to Thor as we talked with another lady there.

"This is not of Earth, what is it?" He asked.

"We do not know, but she will not survive the amount of energy surging within her." I became very worried very fast.

"Well...that's not what anyone wants to hear."

"That's a quantum field generator, isn't it?" Jane asked.

"It's a soul forge," Her healer answered.

"Does a soul forge transfer molecular energy from one place to another?" She asked, surprising the woman there.