Chapter 76

Izetta's POV

Later that night, after multiple attempts to pull off his disc, which didn't work, Thor gave up trying that way. I offered to do my tactic, but he passed, wanting to try and think of something else first. I decided to attempt to rest and regain what little strength I could.

Of course, I woke up to the boys yelling. I listened, slightly annoyed but mostly depressed as they went back and forth. Their arguing wasn't helping anyone's spirits, after all.

"Thor sad."

"Shut up." Hulk walked over and pushed him over.

"Thor sad!"

"I'm not sad, you idiot! I'm pissed off!"

"Oh."

"I'm angry!" He kicked a big metal thing. "I lost father! Lost my hammer!" Hulk scoffed.

"Whining and crying!"

"You're not even listening!" He kicked more stuff as Hulk and Hulk threw stuff back at him, shouting,

"Don't kick stuff!"

"You're being a really bad friend!"

"You bad friend!"

"You know what we call you?"

"No!"

"We call you the stupid Avenger!" Hulk picked up a big ax.

"You're TINY Avenger! Raw!!" He threw it, but he missed Thor.

"What are you, crazy!?"

"Yes!" He said, picking up a mace. I was a little nervous about that one. I didn't want this to get any worse. Of course, what Thor said next didn't help.

"You know what? Earth does hate you." Hulk dropped the mace and sat down on his bed. I frowned. I was glad he didn't attack Thor for that, but it still wasn't a very good situation.

"Thor..." He looked over at me. I gestured for him to sit by Hulk and apologize. He sighed, knowing I was right. He joined Hulk and tried to make things better. I let the boys talk, listening quietly and letting them have a moment.

"I'm sorry I said those things. You're not the stupid Avenger. Nobody calls you the stupid Avenger."

"...It's okay."

"You just can't go around throwing shields at people, you could've killed me."

"I know. I'm sorry, I just get so angry all the time!" He sounded kind of like Bruce in that moment. "Hulk always...always angry!"

"I know. We're the same, you and I. We're just a couple of hot-headed fools."

"Yeah, same. Hulk like fire, Thor like water." I chuckled a little.

"We're kind of both like fire."

"But Hulk like real fire. Hulk like raging fire. Thor like smoldering fire." I smiled, warmed as they connected with each other. There you go.

"Hulk, I need you to do something for us." I smiled as Thor explained his plan and Hulk agreed.

"Well, boys, that sounds like something to do in the morning. I don't know about you guys, but I think we should try to sleep."

"Zetta been much better since Thor came. But Zetta right. Thor, Hulk, Zetta get sleep." He laid down.

"Night, Zetta."

"Night, Hulk." I turned. "Goodnight, Thor. We'll be off this place tomorrow."

"You really think so?" I smiled, wanting him to keep the hope.