Chapter 41

Tony's POV

After three days of work, we came up with a big red screen of death. I frowned, disappointed. Banner went off not long after. I decided to stay for a bit and look over things. I wanted to know what went wrong. I was wracking my mind for something that we might've overlooked.

"What did we miss?" I asked mostly to myself. Jarvis still tuned in though.

"I'll continue to run variations on the interface. But you should probably prepare for your guests. Izetta is still currently in her room getting ready. I suggest checking in on her as well. I'll notify you if there are any developments."

"Thanks, buddy."

"Enjoy yourself, Sir."

"Always do." I headed off and went to go get Izzy. I knew she was both nervous and excited about the party. I also knew that she loved the outfit Pepper got for her. I was looking forward to spending time with my daughter again. I had missed her a lot more than I expected I would. I almost could hardly wait for the party myself. I had been really wrapped up in Ultron that I had almost forgotten about my other priority. Now that it was time, my full focus was on my daughter. Nothing was going to stop me from having a good time with her tonight.

Izetta's POV

I was still getting ready. I had done my hair and my makeup, but it had been a bit different doing it at home now that I had everything again. The outfit Pepper had gotten me looked so amazing. I was so happy that it fit. I was worried that it might not have. 

(Her hair is still its original color

(Her hair is still its original color. This is just how it's been styled. The belt up top is also golden instead of silver. That's all! Continue.)

I heard a knock on the door. Tony walked in and I smiled as he came over. I turned back to the mirror, looking myself over. It had been a while since I'd done myself up the Midgardian way.

"What do you think, Dad?"

"You look like a billion dollars, sweetheart." 

"You're exaggerating."