Chapter 93

Izetta's POV

I quickly ducked away, hiding as I watched them climb into the other elevator. Hulk started to head for the elevator after everyone else piled in. I had to stay behind to make sure everything with the rest of the past versions of us went according to plan.

So far so good. I'm just glad they haven't noticed us yet. This should be easy if we stick to the plan. Of course, always be ready to throw the plan out the window if it goes wrong. Let's hope I'm still good at improvising.

"Move," Hulk huffed as he tried to join the others in the elevator. However, there was clearly not enough room for the big guy.

"Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa!"

"Hey, buddy!" Younger Thor and Tony stopped him. "Buddy, what do you think? Maximum occupancy has been reached."

"Take the stairs," Thor agreed, making him upset. Of course, my younger self, being the sweet and innocent person she was, felt bad for him.

"Aww! Guys, that's mean!" She walked out.

"Come on, big guy! I'll walk with you! Race you down?"

"No, no, no! No racing, young lady."

"You're no fun." I giggled as I watched. Man, I really was just a bright-eyed kid back then. My heart sank a little at that realization. You're gonna change a lot, sister...and it's not going to be fun OR easy. I guess it needed to happen, though. Always need to get hit by the real world at some point. 

I snapped out of it as Hulk patted her hard on the back. "GAH! Easy, big guy!" She laughed after a second. I smiled again, enjoying the sweet moment. It was better to focus on that rather than what I knew she was bound to go through.

"Zetta nice! We go!" He started to head off.

"See you guys down there," Younger me said as the doors closed. Still, Hulk huffed.

"Take the stairs...hate the stairs!" She chuckled at him.

"It's okay. Let's go!" They left and I nodded, satisfied before I quickly headed down after Tony. My suit came back out as I effortlessly glided down. This nano-tech is AWESOME~!!

"Okay, Hulk and past me are heading down the stairs. You're in the clear. I'm coming down."

"We're ready here."

I made it down and I used my power to change my clothes into one of the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents' suits. I waited outside the elevator casually, ready to join the group with my mask down so they wouldn't recognize me.

"Okay, I'm in position."

"So am I. Scott?" Tony asked.

"Hanging tight. Ready when you are."

"Let's do this right, boys."

"That's the plan, Izz."

They came out of the elevator and I casually joined them, casting an illusion of a gun since I was still able to copy Loki's power for the time being. My copier spell lasted about half an hour if I used it sparingly. 

I walked as just another guard, standing right there in case things got hairy. It was good to have someone really close for security. I only prayed that they wouldn't notice who I actually was.

"Alright, boys. I'm in." I whispered over the radio. I couldn't be too loud or they would hear me.

"Thumbelina, do you copy? We've got eyes on the prize. It is go time."

"Bombs away," Scott replied. I waited for him to do his part. "Is...Is that Axe Body Spray?" He asked Tony.

"Yeah, I had a can in the desk for emergencies, relax. Can we focus, please?" Of course he did. Typical Tony.