Movies-SJ

Background: this is set during the pandemic when it was a total lockdown and no one could go anywhere. y/n was scarletts girlfriend and asked y/n to move in with her just before the lockdown started of course she agreed. rose gets on great with y/n.

Scarletts pov

i woke up to the sun beaming through the curtains which should make me happy but it didn't considering we were stuck in lockdown and couldn't enjoy a good beach day with my girlfriend and my daughter. I picked up my phone and checked the time, 07:30. I had an hour before rose should be waking up. Anyway i instantly cheered up when i looked down at the beautiful woman laying on my chest. I didn't want to disturb her so i just lay there gently running my hands through her y/h/c hair.

After around 20 minutes she started to wake up. "good morning beautiful" i whispered just loud enough for her to hear. She snuggled closer to me. "good morning scar" she said back still half asleep. She moved her head so she was now looking at me. "your cute when your just awake" i said smiling down at my girlfriend. "well that's a lie" she replied. "when do i lie to you" i said just above a whisper. I leaned down and gave a sweet kiss which she happily returned. She pulled away quicker than a wanted and said "i'm hungry" i just chuckled and said "okay i'll make breakfast after you give me another kiss". She smiled and sat up so she was eye level with me. She went to give me a quick pick but i gently grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her in closer with a longer kiss. "Babe?" she mumbles against my lips. "mhm" i replied. "food" i didn't reply this time and just kept kissing her with quick pecks on her lips which made her giggle, which makes my stomach erupt in butterflys. She ended up pushing me away with the 'okay i'm really hungry now' look. "ugh, fine" i reluctantly get out of bed to make breakfast for my girls and myself.

y/n pov

"thank you baby" i smiled as she left to make food. We haven't actually said we love each other yet as we had just been dating for 4 months. But my god do i love that woman.

I got out of bed and went for a cool shower cause it was too hot to have a hot one. After my shower i just threw on a tank top and shorts as it was too hot for a jumper and joggies. I quietly made my way downstairs careful not to wake rose and let her sleep for a bit.

I got to the kitchen and saw scarlett making pancakes for us all. I went behind her and snaked my arms around her waist and gave her neck a few kisses. "why hello there" she said which made me chuckle. "hey" i replied. "i am loving this but could you go and wake rose for me while i plate this up please" she asked. "of course" i gave her neck a few more kisses and then made my way back upstairs to get rose.

I get to rose' room and gently peek round the door to see her cuddled up to her little toy. I made my way over to her bed kneeling down next to it and gently rub her arm. "rose" i whisper but she doesn't budge. "rosebud" i say a bit louder (rosebud is my nickname for her). She started to stir. "Hey love, your mommy's making pancakes downstairs for us" she instantly wakes up and jumps in my arms still a bit too tired to walk downstairs. I pick her up and she snuggles into my neck. It warms my heart to know she trusts me so much.

We make our way downstairs and see scarlett plaiting up the food. She looks up and sees me and rose and instantly has the biggest smile on her face. As soon as rose sees her mom she jumps out my arm and runs toward her. "mommy!" she shouts. "good morning love" scar replies hugging her daughter. We all sit down and have breakfast.

scarletts pov

As soon as i saw y/n come down stairs with my daughter in her arms i knew that i loved her, but we haven't told each other yet. "so i was thinking since we can't go anywhere we can just sit and watch movies today?" i asked rose because i knew y/n didn't mind what we done. "yeah sure, but can y/n stay and watch them too?". It made me so happy to know rose liked y/n and wanted to spend time with her. Before i got the chance to answer y/n answers. "of course i'm staying to watch them, your gonna be stuck with me for a while i think". "yay!!!" rose shouted. I didn't know if she said that because of the pandemic or she meant because she wants to stay with me i wasn't sure until she grabbed my hand under the table and smiled at me.

y/n pov

I could tell wasn't sure what i meant so i made sure she knew what i meant and grabbed her hand and smiled at her. She just sat with the biggest smile looking at me. I let go of her hand and said "okay why don't yous go and set up the movie and i'll do dishes?" "ye okay" scarlett stood up and helped me over the the sink and with her and rose' plate and glass. I went to start cleaning them when all of a sudden scarlett hugged me tightly. "hey, are you ok" concern lacing my voice. "yeah everything's great this is just me saying thank you" she replied. "for what? doing the dishes?". She chuckled against my neck and said "well yes and for being so good with rose". I hugged her tighter and said "she's a good kid just like her mom". She pulled back with her arms still draped around my neck and gave me a kiss but this one felt different, this one had so much love and passion in it. We pulled away and i said "okay go and set up the movie" "oka-" "and rose gets first pick" she turns around and gives me the evils causes she knows what rose will pick. "but i'm in it!" scar moans. "so i like it too". i reply. "ugh, fine." "i'll be there in 10 minutes".

scarletts pov

I made my way to the living room and sat next to rose and asked what she wanted to watch and her reply was exactly what we thought "sing". i reluctantly put it on because i'm not a fan of watching my movies (don't ask why). I heard y/n make her way over to us after around 5 minutes which is quicker than she said she'd be. Not that i was complaining. I was sat so that i had rose on one side and y/n could sit the other side. But that soon changed the minute y/n sat down rose instantly jumped from next to me to the other side of y/n. "we'll thats favouritism if you ask me" i said jokingly. "yip!" rose shouted. I just laughed. I pressed play and got comfy. Since y/n was in the middle it meant i got to cuddle up to her for once. So i did. Rose was singing and dancing to all the songs which made me so happy. While rose was singing one of the songs minding her own business i looked up at y/n and mouthed "i love you" she looked shocked at first but soon bent down and kissed me smiling into the kiss. She mumbled "i love you too" against my lips which made me kiss her more. "ew" we heard rose say and we just burst out laughing. We got back into the position we were first in as rose continued to dance and sing. We stayed like this the rest of the day watching whatever we wanted. I love my family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
okay hi i know this is a long one to start with but i love writing this it makes me real happy so don't be shocked if they're all really long. Anyway i hope you liked this considering this is my first one shot i think it's pretty good.😊
Again if you have any requests let me know and i'll do them best a can.

HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!!