Picked up early-NR

Background - y/n been really busy with uni and natasha has been away on a month long mission
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
nats pov

i had been on a month long mission and all i wanted was cuddled and kisses from my girl. i missed her so much.

we landed the jet and i legged it off of the jet expecting to see her waiting for me but she wasn't there. "where's y/n?" i asked disappointment showing in my voice. "she had class this morning she left a half hour ago" steve replied. I had forgot about her university classes. I started walking towards my car. "where you going?" wanda asked. "to go pick my girl up" i replied not looking back. "nat she'll be in class" bruce said. "not for long she won't" i say getting into my car.

20 minutes later

i pulled up outside of the university. I knew which classroom she was in because i'd watched her the last time i dropped her off. 

i sent her a text:

my girl❤️

me
look out the window x

y/n pov
i had been working really hard on my uni work mostly to take my mind off that fact that i haven't seen my girlfriend in a month and missed her like hell.

She was coming home today but i don't think it's till later so i just went to my class to give me something to do for a few hours.

I felt my phone buzz in my bag and went to check who it was. i saw it was from natasha and i got excited. She wasn't able to text me while away on her mission so she must be back.

She had told me to look out the window and i did and saw her standing there leaning against her car, arms folded and signature smirk on her face.

my big softie🥰

my big softie🥰- 11:21
look out the window x

me-11:23
what are you doing here! x

my big softie🥰-11:24
get your cute ass out here x

that was enough for me to just get up and leave without saying anything.

I ran outside to where natasha was and jumped into her arms throwing my arms round her neck. "i missed you so much" i sobbed into her neck. "i missed you too baby" she whispered in my ear. We pulled away and looked at each other and i saw a tear roll down her cheek. She just looked me dead in the eye and smiled. i cupped her face and pulled her in for a kiss. We pulled away and just rested our foreheads together. "let's go home" natasha said. I nodded and got in the car.

The minute natasha started to drive home she took my hand, gave it a gentle kiss, put it on the gear stick and put hers on top of mine. She knew i loved this because it meant i could have her hand while she drives.

20 minutes later

We got back to the compound and made our way inside going straight to our room ignoring everyone else.

We got into the room and natasha instantly locked the door behind us and pushed me on the bed. She straddled my lap and started placing kisses all over my face, finally ending up at my lips and gave me a long awaited make out sesh.

After a few minutes she pulled away and looked at me. "what do you wanna do today then since we have all day?" she asked. "i just wanna have a day in bed with you in my arms" i replied. She had a cheeky grin on her face. "i really missed you ya know." she said gazing into my eyes. "i really missed you too, but what movie we watching?" i ask earning a chuckle from natasha. "god i love you" she said still laughing. "i know, i love you too...but you didn't answer my question." this is me trying to be funny because i've missed her laugh, i guess it's working.

Safe to say we spent that entire day sharing kisses and cuddled while we watched many movies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, sorry i haven't updated in ages i'm back at school now and it's been a busy 2 weeks so i don't know when the next update will be but i will get another one out just don't know when!

I hope you enjoy this one!