Cramps-SJ

Background- Your married to scarlett and you've adopted rose (she calls you momma). You wake up with really bad cramps and Scarlett and rose look after you.

y/n pov

*beep**beep**beep*. i rolled over and quickly turned off my alarm that was set for 9:00am. I rolled back over to cuddle my wife but i was left with nothing but cold sheets. She must've been down making rose breakfast.

Around 10 minutes later i was sat on my phone scrolling through instagram. I wouldn't usually do this but i woke up with extremely bad cramps and i just had to sit and breath through the pain just now. I heard the bedroom door slightly creek open. "momma? are you awake? mommy made breakfast for us" i heard a small voice ask. "hey sweetie, i'll be right down" i replied.

I got out of bed still in excruciating pain and threw on one of scarletts jumpers and joggies. I made my way downstairs and was greeted with my wife standing up waiting to give me a hug, which i gladly accepted. I wrapped my arms securely around her neck and she wrapped hers around my waist. She went to pull away after a few seconds but i held on for longer. "are you ok baby?" she asked instantly getting worried. i just shook my head and buried it more in her neck. "what's wrong?" "i'm sore" i whispered into her neck because i didn't want rose to here because i knew she would worry. Scarlett knew when i was on my period that i tend to get really bad cramps so she knew what i meant. She just hugged me tighter and said "okay let's have some food and then you can go back to bed." I just nodded.

"momma are you ok?" rose asked. "yeah honey i'm ok". I give her head a kiss and go sit down next to scarlett. The minute i sat down scarletts hand was rested on my thigh gently rubbing it with her thumb.

Breakfast went by really fast. Scarletts hand didn't leave my thigh the whole time. As soon as i had finished eating she gave me a quick peck and told me to go upstairs and rest. Which i did but i was sad because all i wanted to do was spend the day with my girls. But i couldn't.

Scarletts pov

I felt awful for y/n because i know how much she hates getting cramp and she gets it pretty bad. After i told her to go back to bed, i asked rose what she wanted to do today. "rose" "yeah mommy" "what do you want to do today" i ask. "whatever momma wants to do" she replied. "sweetie i don't think mommas going to be doing anything today" "why not?" "momma has a sore belly today and i think she just needs to rest today." It breaks my heart telling rose that y/n can't do stuff with her because rose adores her. "well can we look after momma today then?" I was going to look after her anyway but i thought rose would just kind of do her own thing. "of course, first why don't you grab me a hot water bottle?" i asked. She ran off to find one while i made y/n some hot chocolate since that was her favourite (sorry if you don't like it). Rose came running back in with the hot water bottle. "thank you baby, can you go check and see if mommas asleep?" Rose went to check while I filled up the hot water bottle. Rose came running back "mommas asleep mommy". "okay sweetie thanks for checking".

After i finished making the hot chocolate rose asked me "mommy can i write momma a letter to make her feel better". This brought the biggest smile to my face. "of course i'll go find some paper".

I made my way to our room to find one of my notebooks so rose could write her letter. I walked in and saw y/n cuddled up to one of my pillows sleeping peacefully. I went over and gave her head, nose, cheek and lips a gentle kiss careful not to wake her up. I grabbed my notebook and went downstairs to find rose.

"Rose i got you paper for your letter" i said. "Thanks mommy".  I left rose to write her letter and i went to heat up the hot chocolate.

"okay baby you ready to go give momma her stuff?" i asked rose. "yeah let's go!" Rose replied so excited.

We made our way upstairs.

y/n pov

I must've fallen asleep once i got upstairs because next thing i knew scarlett and rose were waking me up with a hot water bottle and hot chocolate. "aww thanks girls" i say still half asleep. I sat up so i could drink my hot chocolate and put the hot water bottle on my stomach. I leaned over and gave scarlett and long kiss and heard rose say "hey! my turn" we both laughed and a gave rose kisses all over her face which made her giggle.

"momma i wrote you a letter to make you feel better" rose said and handed me her letter. I started to read it aloud.

Dear momma,

mommy told me that you have a sore belly today and have to rest. so i told her that i wanted to look after you for the day while you are resting. so mommy made you hot chocolate and i found you a hot water bottle for your belly to make it feel better. me and mommy love you very much and i hope you feel. better tomorrow so you can play with me.
I love you

Your little girl x

I finished reading rose' letter and instantly gave her a big hug. "since you've took such good care of me today why don't you go a pick a movie for me you and mommy to watch?" i asked knowing she'll say yes. "whatever i want?" she asked. "yeah whatever you wants" she squealed in excitement and ran off to pick a movie.

The second rose went to her room to pick a movie i basically jumped into scarletts arms and she held me close while peppering my face in kisses also making me giggle. I lay my head in the crook of her neck and she held me while rubbing her fingers through my hair. "how are you feeling babygirl" she said. "better now that i have you in my arms". i reply being the big softie i am while on my period. "i love when your soft" she said laughing. I laughed and hid my face in her neck. "noo you love me all the time." i whined. "that is very true my love" she kissed my head.

scarletts pov

I loved moments like these. Me and my wife cuddled in bed waiting for our little girl picking us a movie to watch as a family.

"i found one!!" rose shouted running into our room. "oooo what did you pick baby" i asked her. "i picked y/n favourite" after rose said that i could feel y/n smiling against my neck which still melts my heart. "good choice rose, let's put it on" i go to stand up and put the movie on when y/n stops me and hold tighter. "rose" i whisper. She came over and i whispered something to her which made her giggle.

y/n pov

After hearing rose giggle at what scar said rose instantly jumped on the bed and gave me a big hug and i can't not hug her back, so i let go of scarlett and she instantly got up to put the movie on. "ahhhh good one johansson good one" i said with a chuckle.

After scarlett put the movie on we all snuggled up together and watched y/f/m. safe to say i was feeling much better than earlier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
heyyyy
i hope you liked this one. i think this ones really cute 🥰