Theme Park - NR

Requested: @zukomaximoff

Summary - y/n and natasha take they're little girl hayley to a theme for the first time, some of the team come too

nat pov

Today is the day we have been waiting so long for. We are going to disney. I've never been to a theme park before and neither has my daughter. She is 4 but me and y/n have never been able to get time off from missions and paper work. The only quality time we get with hayley is movie nights, some time in the morning and bed time, which isn't ideal but she doesn't know any different. Haley doesn't know where we are going today she just know that we need to go out. Hayley loves disney.

I am downstairs with haley, tony, steve, wanda and clint eating some breakfast whilst y/n is upstairs double checking we have everything and also getting ready. Steve, wanda, pietro, clint and pepper who is going to bring morgan are also coming with us. Hayley doesn't know that either. She loves everyone on the team but mostly those guys since they look after her most of the time.

"mama"

"yes baby" i reply turning round to face hayley.
"where mommy?" she asks.

"she's upstairs, getting ready honey" i answer going over to her to fix her braids i done this morning, but she's been playing all morning so they're falling out.

"can we go get her?"

"only if i can race you?" i ask, lifting her off the the kitchen stool.

"3...2...1... go!" she shouted and started running.

I laughed and ran behind her until she ran out to the hallway. I turned around and told the rest of them to start getting ready to leave and we'll get them there.

I caught up with hayley just as she got to mine and y/n room.

"I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN!!!" she shouted jumping up and down excitedly.

"your getting fast little one" i say giving the top of her head a kiss.

I knocked on the door and then haley ran in.

"MOMMY" she shouted running towards y/n who was finishing off her makeup.

She was going to do her hair but then i reminded her that we were going to a theme park and she decided that wasn't a good idea.

"hey baby!" y/n opened her arms to hug our daughter.

It still warms my heart when i see them interact with each other.

"i love your hair" y/n said to hayley.

"so do i, mama did it for me" she replied. y/n looked over at me with so much love.

I was leaning against the door frame and gave her a sheepish smile.

"did she now?" y/n said beckoning me over.

I walked over and sat on the bed, y/n stood up with hayley on her hip and came and sat on my lap side ways, sitting hayley on her legs. She had an arm round hayley's back and the other round my neck. I wrapped my arm around y/n waist, and kissed her cheek.

This was such a rare moment between the 3 of us that i just took it all in.

"mommy when are we going out?" hayley asked y/n.

"as soon as you go and get shoes on" y/n said placing her on the floor.

"okay" she said running off to her room to find shoes.

When hayley had left the room y/n went to get off my lap.

"where do you think your going?" i say pulling her back down.