Christmas Day - NR

background: after finding out why nat isn't a fan of christmas y/n goes all out last minute to make nat have the best christmas ever

y/n pov

"sissy!" morgan screamed running into our room waking me up.

"hey you" i say quietly feeling a weight on my chest.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS, SANTA CAME" she shouted making the weight on my chest snuggle further into me.

"okay, okay, calm done it's too early" i say chuckling at her excitedness.

"well are you and natty coming downstairs?" she asks planting herself on my legs.

"yeah we're coming down soon baby" i say stroking her hair.

"okay don't take to long, i wanna open presents" she says moving over to kiss mine and nats cheek.

"we won't don't worry" i say watching her run out our room and downstairs.

I looked down and saw nat still asleep surprisingly, morgan was really loud. Half of me wanted t wake her up but I also just wanted to leave her be, she looked so peaceful after the night she had last night. I decided I would wake her up since it sounded like most people were downstairs already.

"natty?" I whisper, kissing her head.

All I got back was a groan and her tightening her hold on me.

"trust me I would love to stay here all day, but Morgan's already came in to wake us up" I say giving her a tight cuddle before we got up.

"when did she come in" nat asks me in her raspy voice.

"few minutes ago" I reply.

"I didn't hear her" she says sitting up slightly.

"I don't know how" I say, leaning back down so I was laying on nats lap.

"and your the one telling me we need to get up" she says stroking my hair.

"few more minutes" I say closing my eyes again, hearing nat laugh.

We just sat in comfortable silence for a while enjoying each others presence.

"I never do this" nat says making me open my eyes and look up at her.

"do what?" I ask curiously.

"christmas, I mean I always stay with everyone on Christmas Eve but I never go down on Christmas Day" Nat said still running her fingers through my hair.

"what do you usually do" I ask.

"either go to the training room all day or go a long drive" she said.

"well I think we should go see what's going on downstairs and put Morgan out of her misery" I say standing up and holding my hand out for nat to take.

Nat grabbed my hand and we made our way downstairs.

"merry christmas!" i shouted walking into the kitchen seeing everyone having breakfast, which consisted of reindeer shaped pancakes (obviously made by wanda) and some orange juice.

Orange juice was a tradition in the stark family at christmas, we had it every year on christmas morning.

"merry Christmas" everyone replied in unison.
"so what's the plan for today?" I ask letting go of nats hand so we can sit down and have breakfast.

"I'm thinking chill day in the house exchanging presents and then I've booked for us all to go for a Christmas dinner out of the compound" Tony replies while cleaning up everyones dishes except mine and nats.