Love at first sight? - NR

Background: Nat is heartbroken and the new recruit catches her eye.

This is requested by S1lver9

Nat Pov

"Wanda I can't do this anymore!!" I scream as I run my hands through my hair.

"What can't you do Natasha?!" Wanda screams back at me just as loud.

"This!" I motion between the both of us.

"I can't go on living, knowing that you'll never love me the way that I love you. You'll always love him more than me an-"

"Tasha I lo-"

"DON'T say you love me, we both know it's a lie! And never call me that again!" I sob pointing at her.

"Natasha, I love you I don't love vision, sure we're friends but nothing more...I promise you" She comes closer to me but I back up holding my ground.

"Wands I've seen the way he looks at you and I've seen the way you look at me. You look at him with such love in your eyes and he does the same, and honestly I don't know how he does considering the whole robot thing, but that not my point my point is you'll never look at me the way you look at him. I've seen it with my own eyes" I say only now coming to admit to myself that Wanda really does love vision more.

She hasn't even shed a tear during this argument, she's only got defensive which does nothing bu prove my point.

"Wanda if your gonna sit there and say nothing just leave" I say chocking back sobs.

"Natasha I want you and only you" She comes closer again and tries to hug me.

I push her off and point to the door.

"Just leave" I say calmly.

"No natas-"

"LEAVE!" I had had enough and couldn't even bare to look at her anymore.

"I love you" She says as she leaves closing the door behind her.

The rest of that night was spent with me sobbing alone in my room longing for someone to help me and take my mind off of things.

Yip that's what happened to me a week ago and I'm still obviously heartbroken about it. I have avoided Wanda at all costs I've stayed in my room any chance I get. I leave to get food and train, that's about it.

I'm currently sitting in my room and watching a movie. That's also what I've been doing for the past week binging any movies I can find while huddled under many many blankets.

"Agent Romanoff you are needed in the conference room, I'm telling the other avengers also" JARVIS says through the speaker in my room.

Great all the avengers. Perfect.

I reluctantly got out of bed and changed into jeans and a tank top. I head down and see Wanda already sitting down. Next to vision. I shake my head and make my way to the furthest away chair from them which was the one at the back, head of the table. Everyone started to pile in. Clint and Steve came to each side of me. Fury came in not long after everyone else.

"Avengers, It's good to see you all" He says leaning against a table that was front of the room.

"So I have an announcement"

Great it either means, new mission, someone new or someones leaving.

"You will have a new team member from here on out"

2nd option. Everyone looks around at each other confused whereas I just stared forward.

"Please welcome Agent Y/L/N"