Birthday - NR

Since it was natasha's birthday the other day i felt like doing a wee birthday one shot cause why not, i hope you like it!

y/f/s - your favourite show

Implied smut

y/n pov

It was the night before nats birthday and we had just had dinner and we're now cuddled in bed watching her favourite movie. Natasha didn't like doing anything big for her birthday since she never celebrated it as a kid. So i haven't planned anything too big. I have a surprise up my sleeve which i'm really excited about because i know she'll love it.

Tasha had been working all day so she was really tired tonight which is why we came straight upstairs to bed after dinner. Nat was lying with her head on my chest and arms wrapped around my waist while mine were making shapes on her back.

The movie was just about finished when i felt the weight on my chest get heavier and nats breathing even out, which meant she had fallen asleep. I just gave the top of her head a kiss and turned on y/f/s to fall asleep too. I got comfy without disturbing natasha too much.

"good night my love" i whispered into her hair and held her tight.

the morning

I woke up before natasha and managed to untangle myself from her and go and make her some breakfast. I decided to make her favourite which was simple pancakes and syrup which was easy. After i had made breakfast i noticed i had forgot to blow up the balloon i got nat which was a simple 'happy birthday' balloon, so i blew that up before i took tasha her breakfast.

I got upstairs and saw nat still fast asleep. So i set the breakfast down on her table and knelt down beside her.

"tasha?" i said stroking her hair.

All i got back was a groan.
"baby wake up" She opened one eye.

I smiled at her.

"happy birthday my love" i said and she gave me a sweet smile and pulled me back into bed.

"thank you" is all she said holding me tighter.

"baby don't go back to sleep i made you breakfast"

" what is it?" she asked.

"your favourite" i replied.

"god i love you" she kissed my head and let me go.

After she knew what it was she sat up immediately and started eating. I just sat next to her with my head on her shoulder and let her enjoy.

"thank you baby that was amazing" she said
turning to me and putting the plate back on the table.

"your welcome, wait let me get something" i say getting up and going to our drawer.

"whatcha doin?" she asked watching me.

"hold on..." i rummaged through the drawer to find the card i had written her.

"ha gotcha" i say pulling it out. (that's what she said..sorry)

I made my way back over to natasha and handed her the card.

"you really didn't have too" she said.

"nat it's a card it's not like there's money in it" i say hugging her arm.

"there's not?!?" she said making me chuckle.

"you need to read it out" i say making her roll her eyes.

"why?!" she said whining.

"just do it"

"okay"