Valentines - NR

Background: Y/N and Natasha first valentines together. (Y/N has a normal job)

Natashas pov

Today was mine and Y/N first valentines day together and the first time I've actually wanted to celebrate it. I've woke up first and felt Y/N curled into my side. I stay like this for a few minutes just enjoying the moment. I had set up some flowers and a card downstairs last night once she had gone to sleep so I'm now just waiting for her to wake up. She has work later though. She starts at 10am and finishes at 6pm so it meant we had the evening together at least. 

It's 7:47am and I'm starting to get bored so I decided to wake Y/N up, to be fair she had to get up soon anyway. I shifted down the bed a bit so I was face to face with her and started to pepper light kisses all over her face. She started to stir but wasn't fully awake yet.

"Baby?" I whisper resting my forehead against hers.

She just hummed in response 

"Open your eyes, I have a question" I say moving my hand to rest on her cheek.

She opened her eyes ever so slightly.

"Hey" I whispered smiling at her.

"Hey" she says in her morning voice.

"Soooo my question is..." I strung it out for as long as I could just to annoy her.

"Nat" She says nudging my shoulder.

"Will you be my valentine?" I grin at her.

"Hmmm I'll have to think about it" She says before smirking and turning around so her back is facing me.

I chuckle to myself and move to my front is pressed against her back. I wrap an arm around her waist and pull her even closer.

"What about now?" I ask.

"Mmmm still thinking" She says but rests her hand on top of mine.

I shake my head and lean over her slightly and start gently kissing the side of her neck. I pull away slightly and look down at her.

"Now?" I ask.

"I'm coming to a decision" She says turning her head to look up at me

I shake my head and lean down to give her a passionate kiss. She pulls away and rests our foreheads together again.

"Happy valentines day Tasha" She whispers and pecks my lips.

"Happy valentines day, and I know you have work in a few hours so why don't we get up and spend time before you have to leave?" I suggest.

"Yeah, but I don't wanna go to work" She says pulling me down so my heads on her chest.

"I know, I don't want you to go either, but we can do something when you get back" I say kissing her neck.

"Yeah I guess" She says sounding sad.

I sit up and lean on my arm to keep me up.

"No, you're not aloud to be sad on valentines day" I say with a raised eyebrow.

"But I won't be with you" She says running her hand through my ruffled hair.

"You will be tonight though" I say tilting my head.

"Todays gonna go so slow babe" She says sitting up against the headboard.

"I know but we'll have a good time once you get back" I wink at her.

She laughs and starts to get out of bed.

"Hey, wait for me" I say getting up and grabbing her waist, following her downstairs to the kitchen where I left her flowers.