Makeup - NR

Nat Pov

It's currently 2:30am and i'm lying in bed wide awake and have been for half an hour. I woke up due to a nightmare that I haven't had in a while. I luckily didn't wake up Y/N who is still fast asleep beside me. She has told me to wake her if I ever have a nightmare but I always feel bad cause she needs her sleep too. But I am wide awake just now and also don't really want to be alone so I decide to wake her.

"Baby?" I whisper so she doesn't get a fright.

She just tries to cuddle closer to me which I find very cute. I run my hand through her hair and kiss her forehead before trying again.

"Y/N wake up, honey" I say a little louder.

This time her eyes flutter open but its still dark so she cant see anything. She just looks very confused right now and it makes me laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" She says, her voice sounding very raspy. Hot.

"You, you look confused" I say continuing to run my hands through her hair.

"Well yeah, what time is it?" She asks trying to turn and check her phone. "Baby why are you waking me at 2:34 in the morning?" She says sounding concerned, she turns back around and sit sup now looking more awake. "Are you okay?"

"I had a nightmare" I say honestly.

Her eyes soften and she shuffles closer to me but doesn't touch me.

"Thank you for waking me, do you wanna talk about it?" She asks.

Before I say anything I grab her hand to let her know I want her touch. I clasp our hands together and kiss her knuckles.

"No not just now, I didn't wake you straight away I've been awake for a while and didn't want to be alone while I was wide awake" I say resting my head on her shoulder.

"Okay well thank you for waking me anyway, I know you don't like it. Do you wanna try go back to sleep?" She asks.

I really don't think I could be able to go to sleep right now I don't feel tired.

"No but I don't know what else I could do" I say looking up at her.

She looks like she's thinking of something and after a few minutes she kisses my head and gets out of bed.

"Hey where are you going?" I ask confused since its so late.

Before she replies she tuns on her lamp so we can actually see properly.

"I'm getting something" She says making her way over to her dresser.

I'm so confused. I thought we were just gonna sit and talk, maybe watch a show but I guess she has another idea. I see her pick up a few of her makeup supplies.

"Baby I'm not leaving this room, I know I said I wasn't tired but I wanna stay in bed, I'm not going out" I say really not feeling up to leaving the compound.

"I know, we aren't leaving the room don't worry" She says bringing some makeup over to her bed side table.

"So why have you gone to get makeup?" I ask.

"Because I thought it would calm you" She says but I still don't get it.

"You're not doing my makeup" I say not wanting to go through the hassle of washing it off.

"No you're doing mine" She says sitting back down.

"Why though?" I ask through a chuckle.

"Because it should make you tired eventually if you concentrate on it enough, I don't know maybe it won't work but it's worth a try?" She says shrugging her shoulders.