Insecurites - SJ

Background: Scarlett has just had Cosmo and she's feeling a bit off, but Y/N makes sure she knows just how special she is.

Surprise....⚠️smut warning⚠️

TW⚠️ Body image

Y/N Pov

It's currently 9pm and me and Scarlett have just sat down to watch 'Power' because we are obsessed and try to watch it whenever we can. However that is difficult when Scarlett only gave birth a month ago and Cosmo is needing a lot of attention but I wouldn't change it for the world.

I met Scarlett when she way 4 months pregnant and we grew close very quickly. I was there whenever she needed me even if it was 3am, I would've drove to her house if she needed me too. This meant that I also got really close to her daughter Rose very quickly. Some might say that I was crazy for 'rushing into things' but when you know that there is that connection with someone, not even the responsibility of kids can put you off. I love her kids so much and I would do anything for them without a second thought. I won't lie, when she told me she was pregnant I was a bit taken a back but only because I wasn't expecting it. I needed a few days to process it but I knew that I would be there for her the whole time. So now we've been together for 5 months and I've never been happier.

Before we started the first episode of the third season the monitor went off, so I decide to go up and try calm him down since Scarlett hasn't stopped all day.

I go into mine and Scarletts room and see him in his crib by our bed. I make my way over and carefully pick him up.

"Hey buddy, shh it's okay" I whisper to him calmly in the hopes of calming him down.

He continues to cry so I decide to lay down on the bed and lay him on my chest so hopefully my heartbeat can calm him down. I adjust him so his head is over my heart and place a kiss on the crown of his head. I just whisper to him and rub his back. One thing I never understood before Cosmo was born is the whole 'baby smell'. I always thought people were crazy but I can now appreciate a good baby smell.

After about half an hour he calms down and falls asleep on my chest. I kiss his head one more time before getting up and placing him back in his crib.

Before heading back downstairs to Scarlett I stop in to check on Rose to make sure Cosmo didn't wake her up. I open her door careful not to wake her and see her huddled under her all her blankets with her stuffed toy tucked under her chin. I smile lightly at the sight and close her door carefully again.

I make my way downstairs and see Scar sat on the couch scrolling on her phone.

"Didn't know if you'd be able to wait" I tease sitting next to her on our L-shaped couch.

I always sit on the corner of the L-couch so I can either put my feet up or so Scar can sit between my legs.

"I was so tempted" She says laughing.

She tosses her phone to the other side of the couch before turning to me and looking down at my legs which I haven't moved so she can sit in 'her spot'. I catch on and shake my head with a smirk.

"You want me to move my legs?" I ask knowing exactly what she wants.

She nods with a sheepish smile which I find extremely cute.

I move my legs and move so I'm comfortable. Once she sees I'm comfy she moves over and sits between my legs and moves backwards so her back is against my front. I move my arms to go around her waist and go to rest on her stomach. Once I place my hands down on her stomach I feel her tense and suck in a little bit. I frown since she's never done that before so I remove my hands.