Bad Day-SJ

This one is basically what happened in my dream and i just had to write it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

summary- Scarletts gets home after a bad day at work and you make her feel better.

y/n pov

Today was my day off but sadly my girlfriend scarlett still had work so today i was alone. how sad.

For most of the day i just chilled and watched some if y/f/s (your favourite show) because days off are rare as i am also an actress but i'm working on a different movie than scarlett. Today was my first day off in a while so i enjoyed it best i could.

It was time to start making dinner for when scar gets home so i make my way to the kitchen. As i was about to get the stuff for the meal i heard the keys in the door. I looked at the time and it was only 6:37pm and scarlett wasn't meant to be home for another hour or so.

"scarlett?" i asked but there was no reply. Instead i saw her come round the corner drop her bag and started walking slightly faster when she saw me and just hugged me and sobbed into my neck. "hey,hey,hey, what's wrong?" i asked concern lacing my voice. "everything wrong" she continued to sob and hugged me tighter. I slid my hands down to her thighs tapping them signalling her to jump. I caught her and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I took her over to the couch and sat down, scarlett still wrapped around me.

When scarlett had a bad day she never wanted to talk about it because she just wanted to forget about it.

We stayed in this position for a good half hour just letting scarlett calm down. I just held tight, rubbed her back gently and whispered sweet nothings into her ear. She eventually started to calm down. I gently pulled her head out of the crook of my neck and saw her eyes were red and puffy and had a few stray tears still there. I cupped her face and wiped the tears away and gave her multiple kisses because that usually makes her giggle but all i got today was a sad smile.

"Well i got some sort of smile, that's a start" i say still trying to make her laugh. She still doesn't laugh but her smile grows a bit. Which makes me smile.

"okay why don't you go and fling on a jumper and shorts and i'll get some snacks and set up your favourite movie?" i suggest. "but i don't want to move" she replied trying to snuggle even closer. "okay, i'll take you there then" I stood up with scarlett still wrapped around me like a koala.

I got to the bedroom and placed her down on the bed she reluctantly let me go and just sat there but this let me have time to get her one of my jumpers and a pair of her shorts to change in to.

"baby, throw these on and then we can cuddle and watch a movie of your choice". I went to walk out and go to the kitchen. "okay, but where are you going" she said still looking like she could cry. "i'm going to make you a hot chocolate" hot chocolate is scarletts favourite after a bad day.

scarletts pov

After y/n left to make me a hot chocolate a few tears escaped my eyes but this time they were a mix of happy and sad tears. sad tears because of my day and happy because i had someone that cares so much about me to make me feel better. I got changed and just slipped into bed waiting for y/n to come back.

y/n pov

As i was making scarletts hot chocolate i thought of an idea that was sure to make scarlett laugh. I got back to the room and saw scar slightly lying down but not fully. I missed her laugh so it was time to try my idea.

I set the hot chocolate next to scarlett and she gave me a sweet smile. I then lay on top of her and hugged her waist tight with my head on her stomach. "what are you doing" i could here her smiling as she said it. "i'm trapping you" i replied. "huh?" she asked confused. I lifted my head to look at her and let go of her but still kept my arms close next to her sides. "we are not leaving this position until you laugh" i said. "nooo" she groaned. Because she knew exactly what i was doing. I moved my hands so they were even closer to her sides and started to tickle her. She tried squirm out of my grasp but i was now straddling her so she couldn't move. Safe to say my idea worked. I heard her laugh and i stopped. We just stared at each other smiling. I bent down to kiss her nose then her cheeks forehead and ended with her lips which turned into a make out sesh.

After a few minutes she flipped me so i was on my back and she could lay her head on my chest. "okay pick a movie baby" i said holding her close. "frozen" she replied smiling against my chest. "i thought that" we both chuckled. "there's that laugh, are you feeling better?" i asked. "yeah all thanks to you" she looked up and kissed my jaw i looked down and connected our lips again. Then i pressed play on the movie.

Scarletts pov

Half way through the movie i looked up at y/n and saw she had fell asleep. "thank you for looking after me y/n, i love you so much" i whispered against her skin. I then felt her grip tighten around me even more. "i love you too bubs" and felt her kiss the top of my head. Safe to say i fell asleep in a much better mood than what i came home in. All thanks to the woman i'm gonna marry one day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this one!!