More than she'll ever know - SJ

This is part two to my last one shot with a slightly different name.....

Before I start writing this, I wasn't expecting people to want a part 2. I love that people do but I wasn't prepared so I'm just going with the flow. I hope yous like it! Its not proof read btw.

2 years later

Scarletts pov

It's been 2 years since we finished filming black widow. In that time I left my husband with the help of Y/n. I honestly couldn't have done it without her. It wasn't pretty but we got through it. I found out I wasn't as straight as I thought. And also during those 2 years I fell for the person that makes me feel safe and who I feel most happiest around.

Today is the black widow premier. I've waited 2 years for this day. The movie was supposed to come out over a year ago but COVID happened and it got postponed another year which was the safest option.

I was In my room with my glam team getting ready to leave in the next 30 minutes. I decided to let my hair down for once and curled the bottom of it. I was wearing a silver silky dress with silver heels to match. Lexi my makeup artist was just putting some fake lashes on me and then she just hap to put some red lipstick on me.

"Are you excited?" Lexi asks me glueing the last eyelash on.

"Yeah I am actually, usually I'd be very anxious but you know having to wait an extra year for my movie was obviously the safest option but it was also the longest year of my life" I chuckled as did Lexi.

"Well at least it's here now and the wait is over" She says applying my red lipstick.

"Finally" I say trying not to movie my lips too much.

She finishes off some last touches and I go over and get my heels on. I go over to Lexi and my hairstylists giving them a quick hug thanking them. I begin to make my way downstairs carefully so I don't fall. I go to the bottom of the stairs safely and hear little footsteps running towards me.

"Mommy!" Rose runs over and hugs my waist.

"Hello, my love" I say giving the top of her head a kiss.

"You look nice" She says pulling away looking at my dress.

"Thank you baby, where is you mo-" I was cut off with rose pointing to the kitchen.

"In there" She says pulling me to the kitchen.

I walk in and see two glasses of champagne on the counter and my love standing next to them on her phone. She must've heard my heels because she looks up the minute I walk in.

"Holy shi-" She stops herself seeing rose was in front of me.

I walk over to her blushing but it was covered by my makeup. We are the same height now since I had my heels on that were taller than hers. I wrap my arms around her neck giving her a hug.

"You look stunning" She say wrapping her arms round my waist.

"Thank you" I say giving her cheek a quick kiss.

I pull back to look at her outfit.

"As do you" I say looking her up and down and back up to her perfectly done makeup, which she does not need.

She was wearing a black pantsuit with red heels going with a black widow theme.

"Momma what about me?" Rose asks pulling at her leg.

She bends down so she's eye level with rose.

"You look beautiful honey" She says kissing rose' forehead.