Boat Day - SJ

part 2 for "On Set Nap"

Y/N Pov

Filming finished a week ago and i immediately went on vacation the day after, and Scarlett done what she had to do and decided to come with me which i couldn't be happier about.

Scarlett stayed with me after the whole argument that happened between her and Colin for a couple days, nothing happened except from comforting her whenever she needed it. She ended things with him and it wasn't pretty, he wasn't happy at all. I didn't go with her because that would've made it worse but Scarlett came back to mine that night and told me everything that happened, she cried for a few hours not because it was over, because if the awful things he called her.

Nothing has happened between us still, we're still just enjoying each others company and finally spending quality time together, something we haven't done in years.

We are in the Maldives and today i've arranged a boat trip for us and a few friends to go on. My friends were coming on vacation with me anyway and i asked if someone else could join us and when they found out it was Scarlett they were so happy. Scarlett got on so well with all my friends and they loved her so much.

We are currently in a taxi on the way down to meet everyone. I was wearing a black bikini but i had a long t-shirt over it until i got onto the boat. Scarlett had a red low rise bikini with just a pair of shorts on for now. She looked great. We have been in the Maldives for 3 days now and it's been great just relaxing and having a well earned break.

I look over at her and she's looking out the window while her leg bounces up and down. I reach over and place my hand on her knee making her look at me.

"Are you okay?" i ask smiling softly at her.

She smiles a little before she nods.

"Yeah i'm okay" she says quietly.

"You sure?"

"Yeah i just haven't seen your friends in a while" She says now sounding anxious.

"Are you nervous to see them again?" I ask.

"A little"

"Well when i told them you that was tagging along, they were very happy about it, i think they missed you" I say running my thumb over her knee.

"Really? More than you?" She teased.

"Well i sure hope not that would be weird" i chuckle. "But truly it'll be fun" I squeeze her knee one last time before bringing my hand back to my lap.

"I am looking forward to it, i just hope nothing has changed and it's like it was 3 years ago" she says.

"It will, i promise"

We arrive last as usual, we're not late they're just early. Ashton and Mila, I've known them since we done 'That 70's Show' together, are standing just off the boat waiting for us, everyone else must be on the boat already.  We thank the driver and get out. Max and Talia come over and hugs us both.

"Scarlett it's so good to see you again" Ashton says while hugging her.

"It's so good to see you guys again" She says sounding a lot calmer and more herself.

"Yeah it's been a while how've you been?" Mila asks.

I look over at Scar and she takes a quick glance at me but looks back at Mila.

"i've been okay, happy i'm back with you guys though" She says not wanting to think about him.

"Well let's get going i wanna get my sun tan" I say since i have not been able to get a tan in the first 2 full days.