Lock screen-NR

Summary- you see natashas phone lock screen

y/n pov

It was around 9:00pm and natasha was finishing off some of her mission reports and safe to say i was getting bored and wanted her attention. I made my way to the conference room since that is where she would go because everyone else finished there work elsewhere.

Me and natasha had just recently become serious about our relationship a month ago, but i knew this was real. Even the team had said they've never seen natasha so happy which made me happy too.

I got to the conference room and saw her sitting with her hand holding her head up. Safe to say she looked very tired.

She saw me walk in and gave me a tired smile. I walked behind her and draped my arms over her shoulders and rested my head on top of hers. "babe?" i asked. "yes baby?" natasha replied. "how much longer you gonna be i want cuddles and you look tired" i said. Natasha tapped the screen of her phone that was sat beside her file to check the time.

I looked down to check the time and saw a picture of me snuggled into nat kissing her cheek and natasha with the biggest smile on her face. I didn't even get to see the time because nat turned her phone off almost instantly. I didn't say anything.

Natasha turned her head to give my check a sweet kiss and said "go up to bed baby i'll be there in 5". "ok, hurry tho" i said with a slight smile. "i will" she replied.

10 minutes later

I was sat on bed scrolling through my phone when i heard the door open and saw nat come in looking even more tired.

I flung my phone down on the bed and opened my arms for her to fall into. Which is exactly what she done.

As soon as her head landed on my chest i wrapped my arms around her tightly and kissed the top of her head. "nat?" i ask. "mhm" she mumbled. "why did you turn your phone off so quickly when you checked the time?" i say. I felt her tense ever so slightly under my grasp, so i gave hugged her impossibly tighter to tell her it's ok. She didn't say anything. "i think it's cute" i say trying to calm her. "what?" she asked. "your lock screen" i reply. She moved her head so her chin was resting on my chest and she was looking at me. "you don't think it's creepy". i furrowed my eyebrows. "why would i think that" i say while  playing with her hair. "i dunno i guess in case you thought it was too soon, or maybe you didn't feel comfortable with it or yo-" nat started to get flustered so i cut her off by cupping her face to bring her closer to me so i could kiss her. I kissed her slowly and passionately.

After we pulled away i looked at her directly in her emerald eyes and said "nat, i think it's adorable and no way is it too soon, i knew from the moment i saw you that i wanted a relationship with you and i think we're going at a perfect pace if you ask me, so natasha romanoff i love you, you big softie" i say with a little chuckle. That was the first time i had said 'i love you'

Natasha had tears in her eyes. "i love you too y/n so much, these aren't sad tears these are happy tears. ive never had anyone like you in my life before, someone that cares". I was now crying.

Natasha lay back down but this time she has her face in the crook of my neck giving it gentle pecks. "how can a a simple lock screen make us have that conversation and end up like this" i say referring to our crying state. "i don't know" she said laughing.

That night we fell asleep in each other's arms whispering many "i love yous"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
heyyy this ones shorter i really didn't know where to go with this one hopefully it turned out ok! let me know what you think and if you have any requests let me know!