Bloopers, Behind the Scenes and Premier- SJ

Background: Y/N and Scarlett are doing an interview with James Corden and some of the other cast members, James finds a compilation of Y/N and Scar.

Italics is the video being played 

They aren't together in any of the clips that James shows but they had feeling for each other

Y/N Pov

I'm currently in my dressing room at James Corden waiting to bed called on. I'm here with my cast members one of which is my gorgeous girlfriend of 7 months Scarlett. We are here to promote Infinity War.  Robert, Chris E and are here as well. Me and Scarletts relationship is still private and only between our families and obviously the cast. The premier is tonight so we're almost at the end of interviews and press junkets which is good because that means we don't need to keep anymore secrets about us or the movie, until the next movie of course. 

*Knock knock* 

"Come in" I say applying the last of my lipstick.

"Your favourite person wants to see you" A familiar voice says.

I look in the mirror and see Scarletts poking her head in the door. I put my lipstick down and turn around.

"Well my favourite person can come here and love me" I say opening my arms for her.

She laughs and comes inside closing the door behind her. She comes over and wraps her arms around my neck. 

"Hey you" I say.

"Hi" She whispers.

"Are you okay?" I ask pulling away to look at her properly but keeping my hands on her waist

"Yeah, just nervous" She says shrugging her shoulders.

"What are you nervous about" I ask concerned.

I know Scarlett gets anxiety doing this stuff but she usually hides it pretty well, even from me.

"I don't know, maybe it's because it's our last interview proper interview on a talkshow and we've hid everything so well but maybe this time they'll go all out and ask personal questions, I don't know I just have a feeling" She rambles on but I just stare and admire her flustered state. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asks with a pout.

"You're so fucking cute" I laugh pulling her closer to rest her head on my chest.

"I'm being serious though what if they find out about us?" She asks.

"Well if they do then we'll figure it out, we always do"I try and reassure her.

"Yeah I know but we also have the premier tonight" She adds to her worry.

"Well we don't need to show up together if that makes you more comfortable" I offer.

"No I want to walk the carpet with you but I just don't want to get interrogated by press about every single thing I do with you" She says looking up at me.

There were rumours upon rumour upon rumour about me and Scarlett before we even started dating. We've always been very comfortable around each other and are both very affectionate so they were bound to happen.

"Babe, you know it's gonna happen either way so it is totally up to you if you want to go together or separate, I'll see you in there anyway or I might sneak up on you in now of your interviews" I tease.

She laughs and thinks about it for a bit.

"Well if it's gonna happen either way what's the point in going separately?" She raises her eyebrow.