Everything We've Ever Wanted - NR

Background: Y/N and Nat have been together for 5 nearly 6 years and finally want to start a family.

This is my longest one shot ever and I don't think I'll beat this considering it's 7177 words wtf.

Y/N Pov

Finding out

I'm currently sitting on the bathroom counter waiting to find out if I'm pregnant. Nat and I have been trying to get pregnant for last few months but no try have been successful. We've been getting help from Bruce so that the baby is biological to both me and Nat, don't ask how it works because I don't know, you'd have to ask Banner. But the last few months really has been tough for us, we've been trying and doing everything we can to make it successful but it's just not worked. But recently I haven't been feeling like myself. I've been feeling nauseous, tired and quite clingy and I don't know why. And don't get me wrong I am in general pretty clingy but never like I have been for the past week.

Nat is currently downstairs watching a movie with Morgan which I wasn't invited to. Rude. But it was fine because now was the time I could check if I was actually pregnant.

I'm waiting the 5 minutes you have to wait and safe to say I don't think I've ever been this nervous. This is also my first time taking a test on my own, every other time I took one Nat was with me. My leg was bouncing and I could not stop it so I stood up and couldn't wait any longer. My hands were shaking as I went to flip over the test.

Positive.

I start crying happy tears since me and Nat finally have the one thing we've always wanted, a baby.

Telling Nat

I decided I was gonna tell Nat tonight I can't keep It to myself much longer than that. Nat always keeps a gun in her bedside table that she always checks before she goes to bed, so I decided that I was going to put the test in the drawer where she keeps it so she sees it when she checks her gun tonight.

I was scrolling on my phone waiting for her to finish her movie with Morgan. I had put the test in the drawer so now was a waiting game.

About 30 minutes later nat came in looking exhausted so she just flops down on the bed.

"You okay?" I ask chuckling.

She just groans.

"Did you enjoy the movie?"

She shifts up the bed so her head is on my lap.

"I did but Morgan made me watch the sing a long version meaning I had to sing with her" She says looking up at me.

"And did you?"

"Yeah..." She hides her face with her hands.

"Aw I'm sure you sounded beautiful" I say running my hand through her hair.

She just hums in response.

"Baby?" I say.

"Mhm" She looks up at me.

"Can you get ready and come to bed I want cuddles" I ask with puppy eyes.

"Yeah give me 5 minutes" She says pecking my cheek and heading to the bathroom to do her routine.

She came back out and changed into a tank top and joggies, before heading back over to the bed. She does her usual and opens her drawer and I watch. She furrows her eyebrows and tilts her head.

"What's this?" She asks picking up the test.

I stand up and went behind her. She turns around and looks at me with wide eyes.