Date - NR

Background: Nat asks y/n on a spontaneous date since they've not had any time together alone in a while

y/n pov

Me and nat were just sat in our room doing absolutely nothing since it's our first day off in ages. We just wanted to have a relaxed day and enjoy each others company before we go back to our busy schedule tomorrow.

I got up to go to the bathroom leaving nat just scrolling on her phone. I came out of the bathroom and saw nat standing up looking at me.

"yes?" I asked slightly nervous.

"I have an idea" she said walking towards me.
"and what might that be?" I ask staying where I was.

"do you wanna go out later?" she asked with a smirk.

I just tilted my head slightly.
"are you asking me on a date miss Romanoff?" I ask walking over to her wrapping my arms
around her neck and nat places her hands on my hips.

"depends what the answer is" she said pulling me closer.

"I mean yeah obviously but what would we do it's freezing outside, and it'll be colder later" I ask looking into her eyes.

She just looks back in deep thought thinking of what we could do still keeping me close.

"well since it's cold we could go iceskating at the Rockefeller centre" she asked looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"that sounds fun, but I can't skate" I say hiding my face on her chest to hide the blush.

Making her laugh.

"you'll be fine I won't let you fall" she said kissing my head.

"well I hope not" I say looking up at her laughing.
"but since we're not going till later we can at least cuddle and stay warm for another few hours" she said picking me up and throwing me back on the bed, then proceeded to throw herself on top of me cuddling my chest kissing my collar bone.

"softie" I say playing a movie.

"shhh" she said snuggles closer.

"I'm not complaining" I say kissing the top of her head.

Time skip

Nat pov

It's been a few hours since we planned our date and it was starting to get dark outside so I got up off of y/n chest who by the way had fell asleep as soon as we laid down earlier. I made my way downstairs to let the others know that we were going out and won't be back till later. I went back up saw exactly what I expected, y/n still asleep. I just smiled and decided to leave her and get our clothes out. I got myself one of my jumpers, tight jeans and a heavy jacket. I got y/n another one of my jumpers knowing she loves to wear mine instead of hers, a cute pair of her joggies that were cuffed at the bottom and her jacket. I made my way over to sleeping beauty and went in beside her. I started to continuously kiss her lips over and over to get her to wake up. It clearly worked when I felt her hand move to the back of my neck to deepen the kiss.

"uh uh" I say pulling away looking down at her.

She groans and rolls over onto her side.

"come on date time!" I say jumping up and down on the bed to wake her up.

"Nat!" she groans trying to swipe my legs to make me fall but I think she forgets I'm a trained assassin and can dodge a hand perfectly fine.

"come on ice skating is waiting for us" I say going back down to hover over her.