House Party - NR

Background: Y/N has had a crush on Natasha for nearly a year but she's been getting mixed signals and doesn't know if she feels the same. Y/N friend Wanda is hosting a house party and all the group is going including Natasha.

Lets say Y/N and the avengers are all 16 and in high school (including Steve)

Heads up I'm just finished, this might be a bit all over the place since this is a true story (just with marvel characters) I was also drunk at one point and don't remember everything so just incase at points it doesn't make sense, that's why!

Y/N Pov

Tonight I have a party at my friend Wanda's house. It's a party for our friend group since it's the end of the school year and exams are done. The party starts at 7 and just now it's 4:30 and my mum is taking me to my friend Carols house so we can get ready together.

Me and Carol met in high school and got really close over this last year. She knows pretty much everything about me, including my crush, Natasha Romanoff. I've helped Carol over the last year with her relationship which has turned out the best it could've if you ask me, all while I dealt with these very confusing feeling I had for the redhead. 

Natasha is going to the party tonight and half of me is happy about it and the other is very nervous since we will be drinking and who knows what could happen. Don't get me wrong I won't mind if anything happens I mean I have been waiting a year but I don't want it to be because we're drunk.

My mom is stopping at a shop on the way so she can buy me my drinks for the night.

"Right what do you want to drink?" She asks.

"Uhhh just some vodka mixes please" I ask.

"Okay" She gets out the car.

I send Carol a quick text letting her know I'll be 10 minutes. 

My mum comes back and hands me them to put in my bag. We head off to Carols and once we get there I thank my mum and grab my bag before heading into her house.

"Carol?!" I shout since I know her parents are out just now.

"Upstairs" She shouts back.

I make my way up and see that she is curling her hair.

"Ooooo don't you look nice" I say throwing my bag on her bed.

"Thank you, you look like you always do" She says smirking at me.

"I know I look amazing. No but seriously I need your straighteners and some mascara" I say lying down on her bed since we still had over and hour before we had to leave.

"Well lucky for you, I have both" She says turning off her curling iron since she was finished.

"So how does Val feel about you going to a party that is literally across the street from her" I ask putting my phone on charge.

The thing is with Carols girlfriend, she's not really part of our friendship group, like this party is really for the ones that have been there the whole time and Carol kind of just slipped her way in and I am definitely not complaining I love her. But our group really drifted apart and this isn't only a party for the end of school it's also like a bringing the group back together party and I'm excited, I missed everyone. I stayed close with most of the girls but I missed the boys a lot. 

"She says she's fine but she also said she's worried me and you will do something" She say making my eyes nearly budge out of my head.

"Us?!" I say sitting up properly.

She chuckles and just shakes her head.

"I don't know man" She says handing me the straighteners and mascara.