Girls Night - SJ

I'm so tired of writing on my phone so I'm onto my laptop so layout will probably be different.

Background: Y/n, Scarlett, Lizzie and Florence have a girls night, Y/n and Scarlett have only been dating for 5 months. Scarletts is missing rose.

Scarletts pov

Tonight was girls night at mine and y/n house. I was so excited, but today I was also in a rare needy mood. I haven't seen Flo since finishing Black widow and Lizzie since finishing press for endgame, we were all too busy. Y/n sees Lizzie often as they are currently working on a movie together. None of us had seen Flo since she went back to England but we talk as much as we can.

Y/n was currently setting out some snacks to just pick at whenever. I had finished cleaning the house, so I was just sitting on the couch scrolling on my phone. I received a text from lizzie saying her and florence would be here in about 10 minutes.

"Babe!?" I shout to the kitchen.

"Yeah?" Y/n replied coming to the living-room.

"Lizzie and Flo will be here in 10" I say putting my phone down beside me.

"Okay" she says going to walk out again.

"Hey, where you going?" I ask.

"To get my phone" she says pointing to the kitchen.

"Phone can wait" I say opening my arms for her to give me a cuddle.

Without any hesitation y/n comes over and immediately falls into my arms with her head on my chest.

"You okay?"she ask looking up from my chest.

"Yeah, just wanted a cuddle before they came" I said kissing her forehead.

"You might be the cutest person ever" Y/n says snuggling back into my chest.

I blush at her comment, so I just hide my face in her hair.

We stayed like that for a few minutes until the door goes.

"That was not 10 minutes" I say reluctantly letting y/n go.

"Come on you" Y/n says pulling me to my feet.

Y/n runs towards the door like an excited child. I follow behind chuckling to myself. Y/n opens the door to show Lizzie and Flo stood with many bottles of alcohol and bags of snacks.

"FLO!" Y/n squeals giving flo a big hug.

"LIZZIE!" She says with the same enthusiasm hugging her just as tight.

"Hey you!" I say walking up to them giving Florence a hug since y/n was taking the bags off lizzie.

"Hey scar" Florence says hugging me back.

"How've you been?" I ask pulling away.

"I've been good, you?" she asks as we start to walk inside behind y/n and lizzie.

"Yeah good, just finished shooting my new movie" I say.

"Oh that's good, How's Rose?" She asks as we enter the kitchen.

"Yeah, how is Rose, It's weird not seeing her round set now" Lizzie said joining in.

Just the mention of my daughters name makes my face light up.

"Yeah she's been good, she's in second grade now so she's very busy" I say making everyone laugh.

"Sorry to interrupt, but what do we want to drink?" Y/n says leaning against the counter.