PDA-NR

hey guys sorry i haven't updated in a while i've just been really busy. i don't know when the next one will be but i'll do it eventually, i have some ideas.
Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Summary- Nat doesn't really do PDA but today that all changed.

y/n pov

Me and natasha have been together for 6 months now. Not many people know that deep down she's a big softie because she only lets me and sometimes her best friend clint see that side of her. The rest of the team thinks she's hard, tough and most of the boys are scared of her if i'm honest. But i know the real nat i know the soft, protective and cuddly nat.

Natasha rarely shows her soft side around the team. Sure she would hold my hand under the table at dinner and give me quick kisses when no one was around but that was because no one saw her doing it. But today was different.

This morning i woke up before nat and went downstairs to make her breakfast and take it back up to her. When i got to the kitchen i saw Clint who is natashas best friend and wanda who is my best friend sitting chatting.

"good morning!" i said happily. "hey y/n/n, your up early?" clint asked. "yeah i'm awake before nat so i'm gonna make her some breakfast." i said. "aww aren't you cute." wanda said with a grin. "shush wanda." i laughed.

I was making pancakes while clint and wanda were still chatting i chimed in every now and then but still being focused on the pancakes.

"good morning sleepy head" i heard clint say. I quickly turned my head to check who it was still trying not to ruin the pancakes. "hey honey" i said when i saw nat. "shut up bird boy, good morning wanda." nat replied. Instead of saying good morning to me she came behind me and wrapped me in a tight hug.

"well hey there." i whispered. "hey" she whispered back. "what is this for? and you know there are people in here?" i asked. "i don't care i wanted a cuddle in bed but someone wasn't there to give me one." she kissed my neck. "well i was making you breakfast, my love." i replied. "i'm making your favourite." i added. she hummed in response and said "thank you babe." she gave my neck one last kiss and went to sit down next to clint.

I was left confused since nat was being very affectionate.

Nat pov

I went and sat next to clint waiting for y/n to plate the pancakes. "why are you so soft this morning." he asked me. "can i not hug my girlfriend?" i reply. "you just never show affection when people are around." he said. "well i couldn't give her one this morning she was down here." before he could answer y/n came over and put my breakfast in front of me. she went to walk away but i stopped her and gave her a sweet kiss. "what's that for?" she asked. "just saying thank you for breakfast and i love you." "i love you too".

time skip 1 hour
y/n pov

I was now sat in the living room with tony, steve, wanda, peter and thor, watching a movie. I was sat on one of the couches with wanda while the boys sat on the other one.

I heard nat make her way into the living room i thought she would just come and sit beside me but instead she straddled my lap, wrapped her arms around my neck and burried her head in the crook of my neck. I could feel the boys looking at me with a confused look. I just ignored them. "are you ok baby?" i asked. "yeah i'm fine." she replied. "are you sure because you me never like this arou-" "shhh just let me cuddle you" she interrupted. I just nodded and hugged her tighter.

Natasha stayed there until the movie was finished. I realised that her breathing had got more steady so i guessed that she had fell asleep.

"Alright who wants drinks!" tony basically shouted making nat jump. "tony!!" whispered loud enough for him to hear me. Natasha groaned and started to wake up. "sorry i'm not used to having nat cuddled up and comfy." he replied still whispering. "stop whispering stank i'm awake now. And you better get used to it." she said. Natasha was now sitting next to me with her head on my shoulder. "wait what? is this gonna become a normal thing?" i asked in excitement. "yeah i don't like only giving you kisses and hugs when no ones there because it's rare. The only time i can do it for a long time is when we're both asleep" we both chuckled. I was so happy. I finally can show affection to my girlfriend all the time.

I playfully tackled her so i was now hovering above her. i started to pepper her face in soft gentle kisses. "yeah...i could get used to this." She said.

"okay you two get a room the kids here." tony said.

"well he can get used to it too" we both said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I didn't really know how to end this one i think it's cute tho. i hope you enjoyed this one!