Synopsis

Lazy Touma suddenly wakes up in a BL novel as the Villain, Nakamura Shin.

"..."

Fuck the villain role, let me sleep.

A grumpy cat-like person wakes up as Nakamura Shin, the Villain of a BL novel called "Sweethearts Since". His role was to bully the protagonist because Shin was in love with the male lead. It a was simple and cliche novel with many dramatic moments. But Touma didn't want to be a part of that and simply just wanted to live a lazy life.

"Male Lead": You'll get cramps sleeping like that.

Shin: Tsk. Leave me alone.

"Male Lead": You can sleep on my lap if you'd like.

Shin leaps into the male lead's arms: Pillow!!

"Male lead": *Smirks* Gotcha.

Shin tries to avoid everyone...But his Male lead knew exactly how to deal with a grumpy cat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to my second story on wattpad everyone! I've had experience with writing, but this is the second time I'm sharing it!! (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄) So please take care of me and feel very free to point out any of my mistakes! Thank you for taking the time to read my story! I hope you guys enjoy! Yey!!!

☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

I want to note that this book focuses on FLUFF! I wrote it with the intentions of spreading fluff. It's a light-hearted story with romantic comedy and little drama. Not too complex and not too complicated. So if you're looking for a good fluffy read, then I believe I have delivered!