EXTRA 4: Fantasy AU (FINALE)

Haruto left the door unlocked.

Of course he had.

Shin doesn't go out, just looked out the iron bars with Haruto's coat wrapped around him. He couldn't sleep well last night at all, carrying an unsettling and anxious feeling in his heart and mind. He couldn't exactly tell what his instincts were trying to tell him, but it kept him on edge. It was telling him to move, but where?

Shin looked at the door, temptation snaking around his neck. It's already morning, Haruto must've gone far already. As stated, Shin's tower was isolated, so it was pretty far from a lot of places like villages and the caslte. There's no way that he'll be able to chase after him. Shin believes in Haruto, that he will come back to him.

He always did and never failed to do so for the past three months.

"...So why am I feeling so restless?"

--

Haruto sneakily makes his way throughout the large city. He was heading for the castle, to sabotage their weapons and artillery. He won't hurt anyone, especially the innocent. He just wanted and needed to get rid of the tools that were essential to their plans.

He runs through alley ways in a cloak and mask.

He didn't wear his uniform, for he would be questioned as to why he was not at his post. He was ordered not to leave Shin after all. So he moved in a different attire.

Haruto manages to infiltrate inside the castle walls and saw all the weapons and supplies out in the open, being prepared to be taken to the battlefield.

He moves behind a set of wooden crates with his needed materials at hand inside his bag. He was going to light them on fire.

In order to prevent the soldiers from getting caught in the explosion, he'll capture their attention so they'll be farther away. He sets his bag down and takes out a bottle, several more inside.

Haruto douses the crates full of supplies.

This was it.

His stand for his kingdom. Haruto felt guilty for just running, unable to protect his kingdom with his mother and father, but he can help them in other ways.

And this was it.

"WHO ARE YOU!?"

"GAH!"

Haruto gets knocked down by a knight. His body crashes on the ground, his back against the floor, his mask getting blown away from the fall, cutting his cheek at the same time.

Before Haruto could get up, the knight stepped on his stomach, causing him to spit out saliva. The knight twists his boot into Haruto's stomach and raised his sword, ready to strike if Haruto makes a move.

Out of desperation, Haruto tries to escape, but snaps the Knight's patience instead. The sword raised higher, striking down.

"The traitor is here! I've caught the spy!!" 

An at that moment, Haruto braces himself, his final thoughts flash back to a familiar smile, a familiar laughter. His heart raced, heavy yet full of adoration. His precious Shin, his valued treasure and life. Nakamura Shin. Full of regrets for not keeping his promise, he cried. He wants to live for Shin. No matter what.

He wants to go back home.

His home, Nakamura Shin.

He calls out for the last time...

"...Shin."

*CRASH*

Haruto snaps his eyes open, the sun's light suddenly blinding his vision. The knight in front of him no longer in sight. Haruto gasped, turning to his right to see a cloaked figure on the ground with the knight. The knight had been knocked out and the cloaked savior struggled to push themselves off the ground.