EXTRA 2: Fantasy AU (Part 1)

In the Takahashi Kingdom, there lived a handsome Prince called Prince Yuuji. He is the kingdom's star, the way of the future. As the future emperor, Yuuji must have a pair! And that was his fiance, Nakamura Shin.

However, Takahashi Yuuji was in love with another man, a commoner named Miyazaki Kei.

Shin disliked the commoner greatly and committed several heinous acts towards the innocent citizen. Yuuji couldn't take it anymore and went against Shin, annulling their engagement and banishing him to live in a tower, unable to escape.

Everyone expected Nakamura Shin to cry when he was being punished, begging for Yuuji's forgiveness and plead for mercy, but instead, Shin yawned and had a different glint in his eyes.

"You dare to act with such conduct in front of nobility!?" An attendant gasps. "Guards, take him away!"

Shin blinks. Two guards surrounded Shin and lifted him off the ground forcefully. Shin says nothing and closes his eyes. What the others perceived was a look of defeat, sorrow and regret, but to Shin...

Free ride bitches.

Yuuji and Kei watch Shin as he was being dragged away out the throne room. Yuuji looks at Kei, hugging him in comfort. Kei looked worried, but also...guilty?

Shin was carried all the way to an isolated tower. Since Yuuji couldn't take his life, he will be sentenced to live in this tower for a life time to suffer. He was pushed from behind, the guards telling him to walk up the stairs already. Man, they're not gonna carry him now?

Shin endures the long way up the stairs and finally arrived at the top. Once he arrived, he saw an iron door with another guard beside it. The guard was wearing a helmet and holding a long sword. The guard goes over to the iron door, unlocking it with a key and pushing it open.

Shin wasted no time and dived right inside the room, startling the three guards. The guard assigned to keep watch over him almost dropped the key after witnessing that unbelievable speed. The three guards exchanged confused glances. Shin's guard slowly closes the iron door and Shin was finally left alone.

Shin sighed in content and laid down on the bed, relishing the feeling of the softness. This was the life now. He'll stay here chilling for the rest of his life, being fed three meals a day by the guard by his door, who will deliver his food. Shin smiles against the pillow, finally starting the lazy life he's always dreamed of.

This was the best.

It was all thanks to Miyazaki Kei.

"Now I can sleep as much as I want." Good bye responsibilities.

And that's how Shin started his daily life of laziness, isolated in a tower with a single guard watching over him. Shin thought about it...Do they think I'm a threat? Shin laughs, some threat he was. He won't even listen to them if they want him out the tower. He will claw into the sheets if he has to.

A week passes by, Shin's guard would give reports to the prince, observing Shin's actions and monitoring him. Yuuji was relieved that Shin wasn't getting into trouble, but to the others, Yuuji's attendants, the servants and the rest, they were baffled.

Shin hasn't whined, cried for Yuuji or even attempted to escape.

What the hell was going on!?

Meanwhile, the guard receives a meal from a servant and he hurries back up the tower with ease to deliver Shin's lunch. The guard unlocks Shin's door and pushes it open, seeing Shin asleep.