EXTRA 5: QnA

Hello! Welcome to the QnA Extra!

As of now, it's 11/28/21 here.

So let's get right into the questions and answer them!

Thank you so much for all the questions too!

--

1. To shin: Why are you so cute? I want to take you away with me (With haruto of course)
From: IamAgirl034

Shin: *Turns away*

Haruto: He's shy, but you're absolutely right. He's cute. As long as we're together, you may take us!

--

2. To haruto: Be good to Shin! And we all know you're better than alarm clock and the ring! Happy marriage ❤
From: IamAgirl034

Haruto: Hehe~I'll always be good to Shin! *in tears* , I am better than an alarm clock and ring. Facts, you are absolutely spreading wisdom. Thank you for your wishes and celebrating our marriage!

--

3. To Kei: Who is that person who you like?
From: IamAgirl034

Kei: I like Yuuji, no, I love him!

Yuuji whispering: 5 years+ pining worth it.

--

4. Who is your favourite character and only one . Just . One and no cheating
From: Retro-k

Thank you for your question! I love all my characters equally! I'm sorry!
BUT, out of all of them, Nakamura Shin/Nakajima Touma is the one I feel most closest to. His fear of betrayal comes from me and every time I write his past or something related to that, I always get emotional.

If the question is referring to a character outside of my story, then it would have to be these mfs.

I particularly like Shang Feng, the one on the right

This is Nan Hao and Shang Feng from Nan Hao and Shang Feng. If you guys haven't read it, Please read it, you won't regret it.

--

5. Who's your favorite singer? And your favorite song?

From: Fellow_Otaku_

Thank you for your question! My favorite singer is Takayan. I love his songs so much and they inspire me and lift my spirits up. He's basically free therapy to me and I just really love the type of music and songs he creates. My favorite song from him is Be Alright, which is the first song I listened to from him and what made me discover this amazing artist. Lyrics also got to me.