Thank You From FluffBall88

Hello everyone!

When I first started this book with just three chapters, I was worried because english isn't my original language and it took a lot of time to learn it. I was also worried because this might not be an enjoyable story.

Maybe Haruto was too much?

Maybe Shin was too mean?

Maybe this scene was too weird?

So many thoughts swirled through my mind.

But seeing the views grow steadily, the votes, and all the wonderful comments, it gave me the motivation to keep moving forward. So I am very grateful for everyone here and there cannot be even a single day where I can't appreciate what you've done for me guys. Thank you so much for everything, for deciding to read my story, stay with it until the end, for simply just viewing, adding it to your reading lists or library, for voting, for commenting, for supporting, even just taking a glimpse of the story and for following me.

Thank you for everything!

(シ_ _ )シ

It has been a great experience sharing this story with you guys and creating wonderful memories.

Rinyu AKA Friend-san's message: Hello everyone! I haven't done much for this story other than share some drawings and funny memes, but this book meant a lot to me. Many thanks to all of you who decided to read this story and supported Fluffball. The comments on my drawings help me gain more confidence and I'll continue to work alongside Fluffball, for a hint, I'm planning to draw on one of the covers for their story. So please look forward to that! Thank you for being with us!

Once again, thank you for everything!

I'll see you guys in the next story!