New Story Voting! [CLOSED]

Hello everyone!

We have reached the end of the main story for Villains Get Lazy Sometimes and I can't thank you enough for all the readers who came along this journey and reached it with me until the end.

Now it's time to open a new chapter and welcome a new world.

Voting is closed! Thank you so much for everyone's participation and helping me choose the next story to publish!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not So Second Male Lead Synopsis:

Genre: Isekai, Transmigration, Mystery, Action, Comedy, Romance, Modern, Detectives

Akio gets reincarnated into a popular detective novel as one of the hottest characters. He was the second male lead! Shock and in denial, he knew he couldn't play the role of Daniel Winters. The original Daniel Winters was cool, confident, flirtatious and wild. While Akio was timid, shy, and definitely not wild.

Akio literally lit a candle for the plot to go downhill. REALLY DOWNHILL.

The Heroine and Male Lead are doomed without the Second Lead helping them with the cases.

But...

Male Lead: Daniel, I'll protect you.

Akio/Daniel: (WHY IS THE RIVAL BEING SO NICE TO ME!!?)

Relationship: [One-sided Rivalry at the start] [Rivals to Lovers]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[NOTE: THERE HAVE BEEN SOME CHANGES TO GREEN!]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And those are the synopsis for the my new BL stories!

[Voting is closed! Thank you for your votes!]

Not So Second Male Lead

[Voting is closed! Thank you for your votes!]

[QnA is closed! Thank you for your questions!]

Note that I am also opening up a QnA! So please leave your questions here (^^)

Private message if you like to remain anonymous! (^^)

[QnA is closed! Thank you for your questions!]