{VGLS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL}

HELLO EVERYBODY!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

And it's super fine if you don't celebrate any holidays in your country or simply just don't celebrate holidays! Let's have fun today with a new special chapter for VGLS! I cannot let go of Shin and Haruto! So, we have christmas special!

What makes this Christmas special even special is a...

A SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ILLUSTRATION FROM OUR DEAR FRIEND-SAN,

Who will finally reveal herself to the world!

LOOK LOOK, THERE'S A SIGNATURE BELOW

LOOK LOOK, THERE'S A SIGNATURE BELOW...THAT'S...

RINYU!

Please do support my friend! She's a really hardworking person and one of the biggest inspirations in my life. Got into writing because of her and I'm glad she has the confidence now to share more about herself to the world. She has done so much for my stories, from artwork, to memes, to great writing advice to make all this happen.

She made the VGLS animation for us all!!

So please, a big please, let's all support her together in her journey!

It's all about the enjoyment and fun!

And with that said, let's move onto our Christmas Special!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VGLS Short Christmas Special

"Shin, there's so much snow this year!" Haruto laughed cheerfully as he spun around. It was late in the afternoon and the pair were walking home after having lunch with their parents and sightseeing the town. They were passing by an empty park and since nobody was around, Haruto decided to let loose. He still would have with people around, but he wouldn't completely go all out.

Shin sighed, but fondly. He watched as Haruto crouched and gathered snow into his palms.

Haruto's right, there's a lot of snow this year. It was so quick to rise and tower over a lot of things on the ground.

"Shin, look! I made a little snowman!"

Shin approached Haruto to take a closer look at this snowman. Haruto just grabbed pebbles and stuck them on the snowman's face. Some eyes and a nose. Shin chuckled and crouched beside Haruto.

"It's adorable."

"..."

"You're adorable."

"Hehehe..." Haruto scooped the snow and made a snowball. Shin raised his eyebrow at the smug expression on his husband's face and Shin could clearly tell what the man had in store for him.

"Don't you fucking dare."

"I love you!" Haruto shouted as he threw the snowball, hitting Shin's face. Shin hisses and shivers at the cold. Haruto quickly gets up to run and Shin immediately makes his own snowball, throwing it at Haruto, hitting his nape.

"Crap, that's cold!"

"Love you!" Shin stuck his tongue out after his confession, and ran the opposite direction. Haruto laughed and moved to make another snowball. His husband moves to the park equipment, hiding behind the slide.

"Don't hide Shin!"

"It's called strategy."

And for the next fifteen minutes, they threw snowballs at each other, laughing and throwing heatless insults. Their long battle ended once Shin tackled Haruto into the snow and straddled him. Shin was prepared to dump a bunch of snow on Haruto, who quickly surrendered.

"Shin, you win! You win!"

"Hmph!" Shin huffed and threw the snow aside. "Look at you."

"Oh? I know I'm handsome Shin-"

"No, rudolph."

"Ack!" Haruto cried.

Shin poked Haruto's red nose and frowned, "You're so red...Let's go home and take a bath."

"..." Haruto smiles fondly and softly at Shin, reaching out his hand to cup Shin's cheek. Haruto pushes himself up to properly wrap his arms around Shin's waist and leave a kiss on his husband's cheek. Haruto teases, "Are you gonna bathe me?"

Shin rolls his eyes and leaned closer to whisper something into Haruto's ears.

"Haruto, I'll..."

Shin smirks as left Haruto frozen on the ground. He got up to pat the snow off his clothes and then pull Haruto up from the ground. "Alright, let's go home."

And in the end, Shin had to drag a completely red Haruto home.

At least he had a heater on the way home now.

(Haruto: Hey, back off Heater! I'm the new heater now! Hmph!)

END.

~~~

And so a snowman and a heater have to face Haruto's wrath! Did y'all have fun with this extra? I know I do because I miss writing about them! Happy holidays everybody and once again, let's all have a chill day whether we celebrate or not. Thanks everyone so much for reading and for all the support for my stories!

I wouldn't be able to get this far without you guys.

[Edit: for those wondering where friend-san's links are, she decided to start anew.]

Thank you everyone once again for coming this far with me! Thank you everyone for all the support, views, votes and comments!

I'll see everyone in the next updates and future stories to come!