Chapter 3: Where is my House!?

"Haha! I can't believe I figured out where your house is!"

No, you dumb idiot. Shin wanted to say.

"..."

"What are you waiting for?" Haruto asks, smirking.

"..."

Shin didn't know what to do. He has to go to the Faculty room to get this file to know where his address is, but Haruto kept following him around like a dog. Then Shin figured out an excuse. "Oh, I forgot."

"Hm?" Haruto hums. "Forgot what?"

"I have to go to the faculty room. I have something to ask a teacher..."

"What do you need to ask?"

"You're one nosy asshole, huh?"

"I'll accompany you!" Haruto wrapped his arm around Shin suddenly. Shin flinched and pushed Haruto off, hissing.

"Don't touch me."

"Feisty. Anyways, let's hurry before the moon says hi." Just like before, Shin experienced a horrible thing in his life, being dragged and pulled around in unbelievable speed.

"S-Slow down!" Shin complained, attempting to pull his wrist, but it was impossible. He could hear Haruto laughing in front of him. Shin swears that he is going to scratch his stupidly handsome face. It didn't take long for them to arrive in front of the faculty room with an exhausted and panting Shin.

"You...hah...will...pay...haa...for this..." Shin managed to breath out, glaring at Haruto.

"Hehe, go on then." Haruto slid the door open for Shin and a few teaches from inside looked up from their work to see them. Shin tooks a few more deep breaths before glaring at Haruto one last time and entering the faculty room. Fortunately, his homeroom teacher greeted him.

"Nakamura-kun, please come here."

Shin did not have to think twice and went over to his teacher's desk. His teacher clasped her hands together and spoke gently. "Nakamura-kun, I heard that you didn't attend the rest of your afternoon classes. Did something happen?"

Shin scratched the back of his head and bowed his head. "I'm sorry, I wasn't feeling very well..."

His teacher nodded. "I understand. You work too hard, Nakamura-kun. Don't push yourself too hard and remember to take breaks."

His teacher wasn't wrong when she said that Shin was hardworking. Shin studied a lot to impress Takahashi Yuuji. He was basically one of the top students in their class. Shin nodded at his teacher's advice and thanked her. She continued to advise, "Go the nurse's office if you ever feel ill. Just don't skip next time and inform your teacher, alright?"

"Yes ma'am, I'm sorry again."

"It's alright. So what did you come here for?"

"I would like to take a look at my student's profile if you don't mind..."

His homeroom teacher raised an eyebrow at him, but didn't question it. She opened the drawer at her side and quickly pulled out a file, handing it over to Shin. Shin thanked her and flipped the file open, successfully finding his address. "Thank you ma'am."

And he didn't waste time and handed her the file back.

The address was completely different from the directions Haruto gave. "You're welcome. Be safe going home. See you tomorrow, Nakamura-kun."

"Mhm, thank you ma'am."

Shin bowed and went on his way out the room. He saw Haruto leaning against the wall, waiting for him. Shin pressed his lips inwardly and stared at Haruto intensely. Haruto chuckled. "Got what you needed? Let's go then."

Shin hissed when Haruto took a step forward towards him. "I dare you to drag me again."

Needless to say, Haruto got the message and was amused internally. Haruto raised his hands in defense and cocked his head to the side. "I won't anymore, so let's go?"

Shin warily moves around him and got in front. Haruto waited a few seconds for Shin to walk further before following him a few meters behind. They quietly walk together down the stairs and found themselves in front of the school gates again. Shin makes his way home, going to the left.

"Where is your house?" Shin asked Haruto. He did say that their house is the same direction.

"Oh, a few turns here and there..." Haruto replied simply.

"Same exact turns as where I'm going?" Shin asked, taking their first turn to the right.

"Uh huh."

"..."

Shin picks up his pace and walks faster. Haruto had no problem keeping up with Shin. The two reach a fork in the road. Haruto takes a step to the right and notices that Shin went left. "I see, so this is where we part ways."

"Finally."

"You're so mean Shin!"

"Who gave you permission to use my first name?"

"Come on, we're friends aren't we?"

"And what gave you that idea?"

"Rooftop buddies then?"

Shin's face scrunches up.

"Napping partners?"

"..."

"Alright, alright. I'm just kidding."

"You're not very funny."

"You just don't have good sense of humor~"

"Why you-"

Shin took a deep breath to calm himself. "I'm going now. Good bye."

Without looking back, Shin stomped off to the direction of his home. He could hear Haruto laughing behind him.

"See you tomorrow!"

Shin whispered to himself with an annoyed frown. "No way..."

...

...

He was wrong.

Shin stood silently in front of Haruto at the last place they separated.

To explain the timeline, when Shin (Touma) got home, he looked around the house to familiarize himself. He had to admit, the original Nakamura Shin had good tastes in snacks and hygiene products. It deserves a chef's kiss.

Second, he found a shrine room for Takahashi Yuuji behind his closet. He is going to have to burn that down in his free time. Burn every photo, item and oh my gosh, is that a pencil lead? He even collects that!? Shin (Touma) closed that secret door inside the closet and sighed.

Third and most importantly...

"The bed is soft as fuck."

He had no trouble sleeping that night away whatsoever.

After an amazing and peaceful night, he woke up to an alarm. He got up reluctantly and ate the breakfast the maid made for him. Nothing had changed at all. Shin didn't make an effort to talk to the maid and the maid did the same to him.

After breakfast, he made his way to school and bumped into the one and only Suzuki Haruto.

"Good morning, Shin."

"Mornin'..."

"Let's walk to school together shall we?"

Shin had to learn it the hard way. No matter what he says and does, Haruto will do whatever he wants. Shin walked off with a hmph. "Do whatever you want."

And Haruto did just that as he walked by his side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading! See you in the next chapter~