EXTRA 1: The Tale of JunRei/ReiJun

"You're weird."

"Eh!?"

A boy with bandages almost all over his body said. He had blonde hair, a few ear piercings, a band aid on his cheek and blue eyes. He squinted at the girl in front of him, in a sailor style uniform with a long black scarf around her neck. She had long black hair and amethyst colored eyes.

The two were standing in front of each other in a neighborhood street as the sun sets.

The girl looked aghast and tearful.

The girl backs away a little, hands raised in defense.

"Suzuki-kun! How could you say I'm weird!?"

"Because you are." 'Suzuki' replies blankly.

The girl huffs and crosses her arms. "I'm not."

"You are, Hayashi Reiko."

"Aren't you impressed I kicked your ass!?" Reiko asks, punching the air while bouncing her body as if she was a character in a combat arcade game.

"Why would I be impressed that you kicked my ass?" Jun said with a grimace face. The delinquent places his hand on his chest, body bent down slightly. "Rather than impressed, I feel offended."

"You deserve what you had coming though." Reiko shrugs.

"..." Suzuki turns silent and looks away.

"Don't bully weaker students." Reiko said, harshly tapping his forehead with two fingers.

"They were looking down on me..."

"They weren't worth it." Reiko sighs, "Are you really going to get suspended over those who are ignorant?"

"..."

"Think about it, Suzuki-kun."

"Shut up."

"You dare-"

"I didn't ask for your help anyways. Mind your own business." Suzuki clicked his tongue and walked away. "I don't even know who the hell you are. So don't butt in."

"Of course you know who I am!"

"Hah?"

"You know my name, that's a start!" Reiko said, grinning, hands behind her back as she skipped towards Suzuki's side. Reiko just smiled, looking up to Suzuki. "I didn't think you would know my name."

"Who wouldn't?"

"I'm so famous-" Before Reiko could begin to brag falsely, Jun cut her off.

"Who wouldn't forget the girl who chased after a school bus for being late."

"..."

Suzuki ignores her frozen state and walks away. Before Suzuki could get away, he felt her hand on his shoulder. Why was this girl clinging to him!?

"Suzuki Jun!"

Jun turns. "What!? Why can't you just leave me alone!?"

"You're bleeding."

"Eh?"

Jun looked at his arm to notice red seeping through his bandages. This wound just had to act up now!? Jun quickly wrapped his arm around his wound, ready to run, but Reiko held onto him tightly.

"Let me go-"

"My house is nearby, let's get that treated."

"I don't need hel-"