Part 1

STILL IN PROGRESS ..HAVNT BEEN EDITED YET..PLS DONT MIND THE TYPOS AND SOME GRAMMATICAL ERRors..WILL LOOK THOUGH THEM WHEN THE STORY IS OVER...AND FINALLY EDIT IT

"Mom dad no pls wake up pls, no..."cried a young boy next to his lifeless parents body..as blood was surrounded..their entire clan was at war...and he saw a guy slit the throat of his mother as another pierced a sword through his dad and pull out the crown from his head.... It was 15 years ago but those memories were fresh in his head. Asahi was that ferocious omega who was supposed to take over his dad's throne ..but he was captivated by the enemy clan and was under home arrest in his own territory.

It was decided on the day of the attack on the land of the rising sun which is asahi's homeland where he was still under house arrest than once asahi will be of proper age he will be married off to the next alpha of the land of the morning calm...who were the ones who attacked asahi's homeland...this was decided as the ppl of the land of the rising sun were still loyal to their previous king asahi's father so were their soldiers and a marriage alliance with their eldest child was the only way to win the land completely and make it a part of their land of the morning calm.

Asahi had agreed that day when his hands were still painted with the red liquid of his father and mother for the deal because that day asahi had decided..to take revenge ...kill them all kill all of them who took his homeland his freedom his parents his childhood from him and his brother , till date asahi was waiting for the day to go to the land of the morning calm and kill everyone...if being a marriage asset to their next king was the only way asahi would gladly take it.

Jaehyuk was 16 when he came to know that his future partner was already decided...and he hated it...he hated being used as a bait by his parents...even though he was just 10 same age as asahi when it was decided.. asahi was actually supposed to marry jihoon his older brother who was supposed to be the next king who was 5 years elder to him..but when jihoon turned 21 he confessed to his parents that he is in love with a ordinary citizen from the city who worked as a merchant...called Choi hyunsuk ...his parents were completely against it..but jihoon went to a extend of giving up his royal title and successorship...to be with his love....Jaehyuk was 16 when all this happened and he was made the next successor ...which means the next alpha head ..which also means he will be married off to a unknown person from an place he never want to go as it was the place his warrior mother died in battle... Jaehyuk hated the land of the rising sun as much asahi hated the land of the morning calm.

Jaehyuk had lost interest in love the day his father came back from war with no regrets of losing his wife and married another women of another clan the next day...he hated the concept of love and just wanted revenge for his mom's death... but Jaehyuk was a smart one too he knew if he would throw a tantrum now he would be definitely stripped of the title and it would be given to his younger brother jeongwoo whom Jaehyuk loved a lot and didnt want him to suffer with a arranged marriage and clan politics and responsibilities....so he accepted it with his only goal of coming to power and get the full control of his clan so that he can one day go to that place which killed his mom and burn it down.

When both asahi and Jaehyuk both turned 25 it was decided to marry them off...the ceremony was supposed to happen at asahi's hometown ...

Asahi wore a white suit he purposefully he put a white handkerchief in blood and dried it until it became red and place it in the upper left pocket of his..as it just looked like a red piece of cloth...Asahi promised himself to wash that handkerchief the day he takes his revenge....he swiped the tears falling from his face as he stood in front of the mirror and whispered ... 'I will get back our home our home land ...make our homeland free..... mom and dad i will bring u justice' he said and went back to his poker face..

Entire capital city of the land of the rising sun was in finally in a festive mood after 15 years the ppl were happy and sad they were sad cause their successor was marring their enemy who's family took everything from them...they were also happy that their prince can finally get his freedom and hoped he would take the revenge on their behalf.

Jaehyuk was least interested in this marriage.... ' i cant wait to bring that captive devil back home...i will definitely make him suffer the way my mom suffered in their hands...and he got to live a luxury life for bloody 15 years damn it 15 years...he is supposed to be my mate lol ...i cant even consider him as my enemy he is worse than that...' Jaehyuk said as he continued drinking as they were on their ship over the orange sea that connected both the islands...

'Jaehyuk hyung enough u need to attend the ceremony tonight u cant get drunk..pls stop it'..Jeongwoo tried to stop Jaehyuk....but was not successful...

'That guy is nothing but a gold digger....my dad is a stupid idiot to use me as a bait...i bet he was so happy when he came to know he would be marrying the next king..haha...I'm sry boy but I'm not gonna let u take everything my family created and welcome u so easily....i will make u suffer enough that one day u urself will free me from this bait..so i can finally be free...' Jaehyuk started blabbering and shouting...

'What the hell is that stupid son of mine doing screaming so bloody loudly we are finally approaching the bay prepare the anchors....and ask Jaehyuk and Jeongwoo to dress up and get ready for the wedding ceremony..and be careful all we may have won against them but still they consider us as their enemies so think twice and always be on alert'DAE JUNG the king commanded.