Part 17

"Ok now if ur done with ur cautiousness...can u get up...or ur comfortable in sittting on me...well not bad u do look good on top of me...."Jaehyuk said as he held asahi's waist with both his hands... "well now I'm curious are u a good rider...hmm..lets try that next time..." Jaehyuk said when asahi finally realised what Jaehyuk said...his cheeks turned pink again...as he hit Jaehyuk one last time...before trying to get up before screaming.... "No wonder ur a shameless pervert Yoon Jaehyuk...".

Asahi got up from top of Jaehyuk , trying to find the cloak to cover himself..but his wound in his thighs...kinda spit up again..as he screamed before falling on the ground as blood  gushed from his wound dirtying the bandaged cloth.

"You cant even take care of a small wound properly...a dumb idiot..indeed..." Jaehyuk  said as he  sat in anger pulled Asahi's leg as Asahi screamed in pain as he removed the cloth ....before...washing it in some water and wrapping it now tightly around his wound to prevent the bleeding.

"Now if u move ur leg again I will be chopping it ...off...." Jaehyuk said , Asahi just listened as he bought the cloak..and covered him ....

Asahi was about to say something... but Jaehyuk just covered his face and said "don't..u dare....u have pissed me enough for today...." He said as Asahi yelped when Jaehyuk lifted him by Asahi's knees and dropped him on his shoulder like a bag... carrying Asahi to his horse and dropping him on it ...

Jaehyuk untied the horse and patted it..before climbing up holding onto Asahi...making their way back to the citidal as the evening sun was about to set..

Yedam , ruto and woo were beyond worried...as the news of both the crown princes gone missing finally reached the kings...even though they they tried their best to find some excuses..which went in vein....

The big gates of the citidal opened once Asahi and Jaehyuk were back....

Jaehyuk directly took Asahi to their quarters where Yedam and the younger two were waiting....

When they saw Jaehyuk carrying a injured Asahi on his back again rushing him into their room... "get the royal physicians now..his wounds have been infected..his body is heating up with fever...wat are u guys standing their and watching..now..."Jaehyuk screamed in his authoritative voice ..which was enough scary for the guards to piss themself as they ran to follow the given order..

"Do they know..." Jaehyuk asked Yedam as Haruto and woo went on near Asahi trying to help him.... "Yes they do....u better find a valid excuse cause they found the 5 dead soldiers at the checkpost and they think it's something related to u both...as the omega's smell had been caught at the site of the incident....and the council is furious that the younger prince Asahi went against their own clan....they think he is here with a plan..." Yedam explained.

"Look after him...all 3 of u....better not utter a word if anyone ask u guys why we both were missing..just tell the crown prince wanted to show his mate the city lights at night....i will handle this shit... I can't lose the control of the rising sun...which i just got...." Jaehyuk said , Jaehyuk took one look at the burning Asahi...before racing toward the main hall.

"Hello father sry to interrupt ur meeting...."Jaehyuk said at the late evening court session as everyone was shocked and whispering seeing the missing prince.... "Son...oh god...ur fine..thank god..I need to call back all the soldiers whom I sent to look out for u...".

"Is the young omega prince arrested..thank god ur safe... can't believe he killed ppl from our clan...and even took u as hostage..didnt we tell u before..he needs to be shown where he belongs...."a council members said.

"I guess ur highly mistaken ....father...dear ministers....actually the young prince wanted to look at the city light at night..so i had took the prince on a stroll...we spent some time at the outskirts waterland and while coming back stumbled upon the drunk alpha's who treated the prince Omega.. in a absusive manner...and a fight broke out..poor young prince is still badly injured..being treated at my quaters..this whole thing is just a misunderstanding."

"Why do we feel like ur trying to cover up the young prince's crimes...still killing them is still a crime..they took the oath to protect our land..and its our responsibility to take care of them in return...sry crown prince we just cant let this slide..."the council ministers all agreed leaving no option for Jaehyuk but to take the entire blame on himself....

Asahi was already badly injured suffering from a high fever....if he had just said that he killed all of them these bastards would drag him right now and humiliate him in front of everyone....

Jaehyuk thought.. "i need him...we made a blood oath..i cant let all this happen...he will never trust me after this..and i dont think i can ever let that ruthless act happen..." .

"it wasn't the omega...it was me....pls forgive...me...I just couldn't see my mate being treated like that...so I took things in my own hand and..let my rage takeover..I'm sry for everything...prince Asahi tried to stop me...but I just was too much in rage....and killed them all...I'm shameful for my act of killed our own ppl...it wasn't right of me to let my emotions take over....I will except whatever punishment u give me...before I will travel to the rising sun...in 2 days...."

After having a discussion with all the council , ministers came up with a idea..... " well we are still sceptical with the kings decision to give you access to the captured land..but still the whole point of this Marriage was to gain the trust of those ppl ..but it doesn't mean we will lose the trust of our ppl....the military clan who are loyal to us all along....and they have trusted in us...this childish act of urs... will effect their trust...so u will officially apologise to them...and will be punished for ur ungrateful act in front of them...remember this is not because we hate u , it's just only way to gain back the trust..note it they will serve u as the next king....u need to have the military by ur side if u wanna be on top....."

Jaehyuk just nodded...as he tried to be strong....

When Yedam got to know how Jaehyuk had sacrificed himself....he left earlymorning ...next day asking ruto and woo to take care of Asahi to get back the wounded prince.... Back.....

"I don't want anyone to know about this...not even Asahi...."Jaehyuk said in his painful voice as Yedam help him back to the carriage.... "How is he ....is his wounds treated..."Jaehyuk asked.... "Sir...u need to be worried about yourself for now....their are blood stains all over the back of ur satin tunic....we need to get u treated...."

"Don't wry I'm fine...just pretend nothing happened...and prepare for our sail...for tomorrow....."Jaehyuk stopped Yedam as Yedam tried to protest.... "but sir...ur not in a situation to sail...."

Jaehyuk stopped him from continuing.... "I said I'm fine...end of discussion...."

Yedam thought...... "why do u always pretend to be so strong my lord..I hope the young omega can help u open up...." As they made their way back to his quaters.