Part 45

Asahi  patted the horse hard , too desperate to find the answers, his mind filled with wide thoughts, regarding jaehyuk , and the tree house,  the way jaehyuk was trying to hide something from him , the way the alpha was behaving yesterday night... "no this cant be true right, just  someone tell me my slightest thought of who he might be is not true" Asahi whispered pacing his way towards the quarters behind the palace, looking for yedam, looking for answers he is searching for since a long time.

The soldiers bowed their head opening the gates of the  old quarters  where the soldiers from land of the rising calming were staying .

asahi just jumped of the horse handing over the horse to one of the soldiers commanding in a cold voice  "handle him for me" before pacing up the stairs to the penthouse of the quarters where the beta commander was staying.

Yedam  who was too tired after helping out the crown prince  yesterday night and messing around with the stubborn lord commander named yoshi was finally happy to rest for a while after taking care of the early morning duties, his sleep was disturbed with the sudden banging on the door , but yedam was too exhausted to wake up yet.

Asahi was in his heights of  frustration now that he didn't think twice before kick opening the door hardly  , even though his body was a bit sore,that the door did break down which made a huge disastrous sound which startled yedam to wake up from his bed.

"What..the hell" yedam screamed reaching out to his sword pointing it towards the door as his reflexes took over.

When he saw Asahi walking in with a devilish  anger in his face which gave yedam chills looking at the red faced omega prince.

"Crown price, what made you come here, did something happened sir, I'm sry sir i was not expecting to see you here" yedam said kneeling in one knee apologising for his behaviour.

"No need to apologise yedam ,  i know this is all of a sudden  but , i need some answers yedam, ur the only one i can think of, so pls you too , pls don't lie to me or  divert my questions like that dumbass alpha did?" Asahi said looking straight into yedam's eyes.

Even though asahi was angry, yedam could see the tint of fear, desperation in the omegas eyes.

"Dumb ass alpha, wait a minute is this about the crown prince, sir is everything all right,  is the prince fine, i will tell you anything as long as i don't violate anything" yedam said now a bit concerned.

"Yes , he is absolutely fine, still snoring like a lion in that treehouse he took me yesterday I guess" Asahi said.

"The treehouse you said sir, did the prince took you there?" Yedam was shocked.

"So u do know about the tree house? Don't you?" Asahi said now stepping closer to yedam.

"So yedam tell me Jaehyuk has been here before hasn't he?" Asahi asked crunching his forehead.

"Ahh..ah.. yes of course sir didn't u both get married here itself?" Yedam tried to say avoiding eye contact.

"Bullshit yedam, we both know thats a lie , Jaehyuk was here before that too wasn't he, and thats why he knows about the tree house  and so do you, what the fuck are you both hiding from me ?" Asahi was losing his cool, he couldn't help it, he was scared angry frustrated at the same time.

"Sir how do u know about that tree house?" Yedam asked curiously.

"I bloody stayed here throughout my life yedam of course i know about it, in-fact my father and  i even bui...." Asahi stopped half way, he had never told about this to anyone even Haruto didn't knew about it except yoshi, and he was not gonna reveal this yet , especially when he is not getting the answers he wanted.

"That's not the answer to my question yedam, just answer me will you" asahi said.

Yedam knew jaehyuk would kill him if he ever said any word about those stuffs, which only he knew, cause Jaehyuk trusted yedam more  than anyone else, this secret was too close to jaehyuk that if he hadn't got into  that drinking habit of his , even yedam wouldn't have known about jaehyuk's past incident.

"Yedam pls, i beg you, pls answer me i neeed to know" asahi had passed over his threshold of frustration, yearning   for answers , now tears started to bulge at the corner of his eyes.

"Pls yedam, i need to know , I'm scared , this topic is very sensitive to me i hope you understand yedam" asahi broke down in front of yedam.

Yedam had no idea what to do , he crunched down to hug the omega, forgetting he was a crown prince for a while, he was like a younger brother who needed some comfort right now, patting the omega's back.

"All i can say is ..yes sir.... Pls don't ask me anything more, yes the crown prince had been here before, but pls dont ask me anything else, all i can tell u is that , that was the life changing experience for the  alpha prince sir, i have taken a oath sir no matter how badly i wanna tell u all that i know, even though whatever i know are just bits and pieces of what i had heard when the crown prince used to get drunk, all i can say is that his visit here was his most special memory, thats all i can say sir,  i badly wanna help u sir but its not my place to answer any of your questions sir, and you too know that sir, ur just asking questions to the wrong person, you know who can tell u the whole story , its the crown prince himself" yedam said.

Asahi knew yedam was right , if anyone who could tell him the whole story it would be the alpha himself, and yedam did indirectly give him a  hint to how to get the alpha talking, asahi needed his answers quickly before his thought's started to eat him from inside.

Asahi after calming down stood up before apologising to yedam  for his stupid behaviour and slightly embarrassed  for breaking down in front of him.

Yedam made sure that this incident will remain between  the two of them .

yedam now knew that it was not the alpha alone dealing with past secrets, yedam guessed even asahi must have had his own past secret too, but he knew it was not his position to dig into it.

Asahi took a leave before Turing back to yedam and saying "i left him in anger, can u go pls get him urself yedam i have some important matter to look into, I'm still not ready to face him after whatever happened between us this morning, i know i overreacted which I shouldn't have especially when their is a threat to his life here where everyone hates him" .

Yedam just assured him not to worry , he will take care of it , before leaving in a hurry to get back the crown prince.

Asahi looked around yedam's room  before turning around to leave whispering to himself "i guess its the only way, yoon jaehyuk only you can give me my answers, only you can clear my doubts , but since you won't tell me yourself you leave me no option, getting you drunk is the only way for me to find my answers, cause i don't want my gut feeling about you to be right, I'm not ready for it..." asahi said coming back to the main palace still thinking about ways to get the alpha drunk to get him speaking.

Asahi was surprised to see the palace being filled with various Servent's, decorating the interiors , wondering if the alpha was holding any new event here, until he found both haruto and jeongwoo roaming around the palace as Haruto was showing around various new things  , while the omega loved the way  ruto was pulling him around ,  enjoyed exploring this new place, happy that the young alpha was finally opening up to him.

"Ruto wat is all this " asahi asked.

"Ane san dont you know yoshi san has prepared a great royal dinner today in order to celebrate your return, everyone is coming, i will take woo to get his new royal attire stitched, this dinner is for your return hyung , hope u will be happy to see your ppl welcome you back home officially. I missed going to royal dinners, last time i went was here itself for ur wedding" haruto said pulling the wolf like omega taking his leave.

"Royal dinner is it, perfect this is the perfect opportunity.. it wont even look suspicious, I'm sry Jaehyuk , this is the only way  left  for me to make you speak." Asahi said.

1st thing asahi made sure was a large amount of wine and rum will be stocked up for the royal dinner cause the omega here had a big ass plan in his mind to get the alpha talking.