Part 72

Mashiho had almost given up, half guilty inside for whatever that happened before. Pretending to be someone he isn't and guiltily enjoying the high elite life he was suddenly bought into.

Asahi knew, no matter how complicated this whole situation is right now with everything going on , he needed to talk to mashiho, mainly because no matter how much of pain he was in , he wanted to keep that spark in jaehyuk's eyes shine forever and if mashiho was the reason why those eyes are back  be will make  sure mashiho  continues to stay here , which will make jaehyuk happy which inturn his own happiness.

Soon the big doors of the room opened which suddenly caught mashiho's attention  who was already making his way towards the stairs to go back up ,he turned around to see asahi standing need the door looking  at him.

"Your highness" mashiho said bowing before making his way towards asahi.

"I hope I haven't disturbed you , but there was something I wanted to talk with you regarding what had happened earlier" mashiho said.

Asahi knew mashiho was about to say something which should be kept hidden, for how long, Asahi doesn't know, as long as jaehyuk is happy maybe. Asahi didn't want any one to hear anything regarding it , even the guards , so before MASHIHO  could open his mouth again, asahi said "follow me in, i need to talk to you in private" as mashiho  just nodded and followed asahi in his room , before shutting the doors , kinda nervous now.

"Your majesty , regarding what  ever that happened before" , masahiho started the conversation.

"Before you go ahead you need to hear to me mashiho , this time not as your majesty, not as the crown price that once rescued you back during  your worst days, but as a friend , as a friend of same age, similar to when you heard me back when I was about to leave this place,and asked you to take care of the most precious place in this whole island for me ,when I would be gone" asahi said.

"I can do anything for you my prince, I  have sworn my life to you. The promise that I had made you back then, I was keeping that promise faithfully  , looking after the place which is close to you, until , until one day , the alpha prince  who is supposed to be your mate came over claiming to have known me since a long time and telling me he was here to rescue me and keep a promise. I knew instantly  that I was mistaken for someone else who used to live here, every time I tried to deny it or talk to him regarding him he would always vanish away, I had made up my mind today morning to clear away all the misunderstanding that was happening , I  even tried to talk regarding it today only to be stopped by you , your highness, that was the reason I was here to talk to you regarding it" mashiho said.

"Well I need another favour from you this time, and this one is really important" asahi said turing away from mashiho  looking at the balcony.

Mashiho was already kneeling and bowing to his prince.. "as i said before i can do anything for my crown price".

"And no one can know about this one , no one other than the two of us" asahi said.

Asahi really admired mashiho, the amount of respect he had for him was something that made asahi feel warm and wanting to trust mashiho more, he just came near mashiho crunching down to hold both of mashiho's shoulders , helping him get up "then continue pretending to be that someone my dumb alpha thinks you are , continue to agree and play along with him, be who he wants you to be, as long as he is happy , i am" asahi said hiding his tears away.

"But your highness"mashiho hesitated.

"As long as you don't fall for him, just promise me you will not fall for him" asahi said now looking straight into mashiho's eyes trusting him.

Mashiho was already feeling soft by the way the alpha used to treat him, like no one ever treated him with so much tender care, but he would never let the oath he had given to asahi be broken by this , never, so mashiho just agreed.

"But what if we get caught, what if he finds out the person he adores so much is not me, what if we get caught in this act of lie " mashiho was scared now of letting down his prince at the same time he was scared of falling low in the eyes of the alpha.

"We can never get caught , because i will tell you everything , everything of how you can portray the role of the guy he thinks you are" asahi said letting go of mashiho's shoulder.

"But how your highness, don't tell me,..."mashiho was kinda suspicious now as he tried to put in all the pieces together, how the tree house was initially asahi's safe place, and the way asahi looked at jaehyuk when he had introduced himself to asahi as "whitey", the pain that asahi tried to hide all along.

"Don't tell you what" asahi was a bit nervous now.

"That you are the one, the person he misunderstood as me" mashiho said, asahi was silent all along looking away staring at the empty walls.

Mashiho just was on his knees again"how can I do that your majesty , I can not do this, I can't be someone who is my crown price, how can I let you be in pain , while I get all the attention i don't deserve at all" mashiho stuttered.

Asahi turned around "you have to , you have to mashiho , you have already promised me , and breaking a royal promise is a biggest crime anyone can ever commit , so you bloody have to do this at any cost , keep that smile on his face" Asahi said as his voice cracked.

Yoshi who had arranged the dinner made his way towards Asahi's room , the guards just nodded to their lord commander letting him in.

Asahi and mashiho were too deep in conversation that they didn't realise that Yoshi had just walked in right now.

"But why?" Mashiho asked.

"Because I love him, always have,he might be a idiotic narcissistic bragging alpha , but there are sides to him that only I know and I fall harder for those sides" asahi said.

Yoshi who was in utter shock hearing these words stepped back to hit himself again the door, which kinda made a small sound but the pin drop silence that filled the room made this look like a loud bang catching asahi's and mashiho's attention.

Asahi started to panic realising Yoshi was here , hoping that he didn't hear the entire conversation.

"When did you come in yoshi san" asahi asked coming closer.

"Right now" yoshi stuttered eyes filled in pain.

"That's good, need anything" asahi asked.

"No..nothing hikun dinner..." before yoshi could complete the sentence both jaehyuk and yedam had entered the room.

"Oh here you are, uff thank god both of you are here" jaehyuk said looking at both mashiho and asahi.

"Since whitey is back , thought of having a special dinner together what say" jaehyuk asked.

Yoshi who was observing jaehyuk from the side.."him, all long how" , not realising that yedam who could see how badly Yoshi was shaking right now trying to act all cool, "your eyes never lie, your hurt again aren't you" yedam thought.

Asahi took in a deep breath before speaking "well thats great then, let's get on with it then" before racing himself out of the room , before anyone could see his broken side.

"Did he tell you anything, something is definitely hurting him" jaehyuk said now standing next to mashiho asking him.

"Aa...aaa..." mashiho didn't know what to answer.

"Ah, sry how would you know anyway , i will try to find out myself" jaehyuk said chasing behind asahi , leaving mashiho alone now , who now followed behind the two lord commanders.

"Did something happened?" yedam asked a bit concerned about yoshi, the only guy yedam had a soft place i his heart other that the four princes.

"Why do u even care?" Yoshi said giving him a cold shoulder, but still feeing a bit soft that atleast there was someone here who cared about him.