Part 92

Asahi who was in his human form cozied up into jaehyuk's black fur unconsciously placing his head right at Jaehyuk's heart , as he could see his heart beat slow down."You need to change back soon pls baby, I can't help you if you don't pls, I beg you , I promise you , I promise you to never hide anything from you, I will never get angry with you, so let me save you"he said placing his hands on Jaehyuk's wounds softly caressing it still hugging the alpha.

Asahi cried hard for the 1st time after a long long time, there were only two times when asahi actually cried, the first one was when his parents died and the second  was back when he had ran away during the first few days when he stayed at the land of rising calm, feeling like a outsider.

This time it was different he cried not because of grief but he actually cried because he was scared, he was scared of losing some he loved more than himself, the guy who he had waited for so long and finally found, his soulmate.

Asahi kept petting Jaehyuk's black fur  crying hard now cause he knew no one will hear, but he didn't knew something, it was that Jaehyuk was slowly getting back his consciousness but everything looked very hazy for him, he was not still completely conscious to turn back but he felt like he was in a dream and in that dream he could feel a young body hugging him tightly , petting him and his wounds, crying hand , so hard as if  he was in a lot of pain. Jaehyuk tried to open his wolf eyes with what ever strenght that was left and looked down to see Asahi bare chested hugging him and crying promising him various things and in return he just wanted jaehyuk to come back to his human form, Jaehyuk tried to cause he just couldn't see Asahi like this , it hurted him a lot. He tried to move so that he could hug  Asahi , calm him down shush him but most importantly change back so that asahi will stop crying hard like this. He tried hard but he couldn't .

Jaehyuk felt more pain looking at Asahi like this it looked like a dream , everything looked like a dream. He wanted to wake up from this dream at the same time stay in it. Wanted to wake up because  he felt the pain asahi was in, hurt him more than his actual wounds. He wanted to stay in this dream for a longer time because for the first time ever since his mother's death he  could see someone actually care for him , scared of losing him. Take care of him at his worst, not run away but stay with him hear and cry for him, beg him to let him save him.

Unknowingly Jaehyuk eyes got blurry as tears dwelled up in his golden eyes, just then he heard something , it was Asahi mumbling inbetween his tears head buried in jaehyuk's chest.

It was so hazy , the blood loss jaehyuk had had was making him feel as if he was sedated and everything Asahi said to him was ringing in his ears as he closed his eyes listening to it.

"Wish I could tell you why i dont want to lose you. You are the most precious person for me in the world, you have been ever since i met you back in the day when we were just kids, I didn't know what happened  to me back then, but there was something that you did do to my heart back then. You were my first friend just like how i was yours. DO you know how proud of you i am, how much braver my tiny jaehyukie had grown up to be. You even kept your promise of coming back and finding me, you still remember our tree house, but unfortunately i am not the person you expected me to be. I am your whitey, but this truth will always be a secret. Do you wanna know why its because i love you too much that i can handle the pain of you thinking someone else to be your whitely and loving them but i can never see the hate you might have in your eyes when you come to know the person u have been searching for all these years just to keep that promise you made is no one else but the son of the enemy your clan hates. So in order to love you and cherish you from far i need to hide myself from you, because i love you too much to lose you. Yoon jaehyuk I just said the biggest secret of my life to you now you come back to me and change back and let me not lose you . Come back to this whitey , this whitey misses you already , you can tease me , mock me and make fun of me how much ever you want from now on i will not complain but just come back to me jae , come back." Asahi mumbled.

Jaehyuk who had closed his eyes , was able to hear each and every word asahi just said to him, it was like a dream , but he just couldnt belive whatever asahi just said to him.Well everything was too much for him to process, he had no idea to how to react, he wished this sweet dream would never end , but then it hit him, "isn't the real whitey mashiho , then what is asahi telling right now, what the hell is happening ,before he knew jaehyuk had lost his consiousness again going back to deep slumber to let his wounds heal, so that he could turn back and look into whatever he just heard.

Asahi who had lost in a emotional trauma letting out everything her had hide in his heart all this time , all the things that he actually wanted to tell jaehyuk but could never because of the fear of loosing him. He just let it all out, cause it was too heavy in his heart to hold on anymore, with jaehyuk not being awake he though it was the best time for him to put it all out, asahi was sacred that he might never would get to tell jaehyuk even if he is asleep right now , his own heart will be at ease for confessing the truth to him. Asahi who had been bawling for a long time right now unknowing fell asleep in jaehyuk's embrace as his black fur give him the warmth no one else could never give him.

It was in middle of the night when asahi woke up again as the cold wind hit him , he soon realised that he was not engulfed by a fluffy black fired alpha anymore he could feel a muscular human body hugging him right now, asahi soon realised that jaehyuk had changed back to his human form in his sleep mainly because the rest had healed his wounds enough to give the alpha some strenght to go back to his normal form.

Asahi couldn't help put pinch jaehyuk's sleeping face before coming forward to give a peck on his cheeks, "thanks a lot for not leaving me , thanks a lot to fighting for yourself and coming back to me"he said hugging jaehyuk more hardly , thats when asahi realised that both himself and jaehyuk had t both their upper body naked as their skin touched against each other, asahi's face turned red.

Asahi soon realised something , jaehyuk who was cold as ice yesterday due to lack of blood flow because of his injury was actually burning hot right now, asahi then could see jaehyuk's face all red and burning when he touched him.

"Oh god what happened to you again ,shit do you have a fever now,"asahi spoke a bit worried because it was just a mild fever maybe because of the injury , but he kinda had some relief when he saw that jaehyuk's wounds were not bleeding anymore and nor were they infected.

"Let me warm you for a while until you wake up then, so that later on i wont have the guts to take care of you"asahi said giving a kiss to his forehead closing his eyes to turn back in to a snow white furred wolf encircling around Jaehyuk's body coiling him up to warm the alpha until his fever would reduce.

Sry for late update this author needed to run to catch her london flight and updating this from the plane. Btw if there are any uk teumes do contact me wanna make some uk teume friends as i dont know anyone here.