Part 93

Yoshi just like jaehyuk was bleeding a bit when yedam came looking out for him. When yoshi saw a grey wolf with those crystal blue eyes again he couldn't control himself from getting lost in it, before he knew yoshi had already turned back to his human form, but he was not bleeding heavily nor was he wounded that badly , the arrows had just Scrached past him, leaving behind some small minor cuts.

Yoshi just stared at those blue eyes as he came forward, while on the other hand yedam was all mute, well he had just saw yoshi transform back to his human form and he was half naked, his smooth welll build skin made yedam remember the night when they lost their shit and actually did it. In this thought yedam forgot to turn back to his human form , a bit shy right now because yoshi was actually making his body go crazy.

Yoshi who was mesmerised by yedam's unique wolf form so he just stood up coming closer to yedam to Caress his face looking deep into his blue eyes , all these two did was stare at each other, each having no idea of what to say or do cause they both were themself  confused about what ever was happening right now. One thing was sure they both were kinda sexually attracted to each other right now , and the bite mark yedam had on his neck was no way making things easier, but his thick grey fur was good at hiding it.

"Change back before u drive me insane bang yedam" Yoshi said still staring deeply into yedam's blue eyes , but yedam was too lost looking at yoshi's body , the omega in him had recognised his mate, the person who had claimed him and the alpha in yoshi was kinda finding a unusual connection with yedam.

Yedam's eyes later on focused on yoshi's mild wounds on his abdominal which made him realise that it was him who was in his wolf form all along and finally decided to change back.

"Your hurt" yedam tried to change the topic cause they both were kinda sweating now even though it was chilling cold.

"It's nothing I had worse during battles" yoshi said trying to hide away his bleeding wounds turning around, he could already feel himself get hard . Fuck he just wanted to run away from yedam right now, this was the 1st time someone had build up a desire in him just by showing off their wolf form. Yoshi knew he needed to run away from yedam right now orelse he might lose his sanity.

It was the same for yedam too but yedam knew how to control himself well , he had been doing this from the past few months ever since he came to know he had been mated with this alpha, but tonight seeing yoshi run away from him, he kinda felt hurt thinking yoshi must have been disgusted by him. So he just stood there not following yoshi at all , kinda hurt but he didn't wanted to cause more troubler or embarrass himself, thinking about what asahi had said to him a while ago of how he had left scent marks all along the way so that they would not get lost or run in loops, he sniffed into asahi's scent markings and tried to make his way back.

Yoshi who had brisk walked away for a while now thinking that yedam might be behind him soon realised that he himself had no idea about where he was going. He had no option to turn around and ask yedam if he had met asahi and jaehyuk on the way but when he turned around he was the only one around. "Fuck did I just leave him there and run away, you stupid alpha" yoshi cursed himself before turning around and making his way back from where he had come.

But  Yedam had already left himself awhile ago , but yoshi could kinda sense asahi's scent lingering nearby and simply followed it soon fining the man he was looking for. "Dont you bloody run away by yourself, this dark side of the forest is filled with psychotic wolfs" yoshi just held yedam's hand taking the lead pulling him and holding him tightly cause he kinda feared he will lose him again.

"You came back?" Yedam asked.

"What stupid question is that, do u even know the way back to the tree house, we need to pick up mashiho too on the way, what about hikun did he already go back" yoshi asked.

"His highness was injured saving me, so prince asahi is taking care of him, they will meet us directly at the tree house" yedam said.

"Save you , what happened to you , are you fine did something happened to you" yoshi asked now using his fingers to glide through yedam's body looking for wound marks or bruises or any bleeding wound". This was the 1st time yoshi was not actually running behind asahi or cursing jaehyuk but focusing on yedam without himself realising too.

Yedam was shocked by this move by yoshi, this was the 1st time yoshi was touching him like this putting his hot hands all over his half naked body in the dark after that night , which made yedam gulp and forget to breath. "Ahh ahh i am fine dont wry we need to get back it's getting dark" yedam said whispering trying to catch yoshi's hand before it could go down and sense his hardness. Basically these two idiots were turned on by eachother but were trying their best to hide it for each other.

Yedam was successful in catching yoshi's hand "I..I am fine don't wry" yedam said, but yoshi kinda knew yedam , was hiding something from him, he knew it's not his place to ask but still he wanted to know everything about yedam , and the worst part he didn't know why he was having this sudden possessive urge towards yedam , and he was kinda sad that ever since they slept together yedam had stopped flirting with him nor trying to get along with him.

"Did you find someone new" yoshi asked him.

"What" yedam asked as yoshi was still holding his hand as both of them made their way back following asahi's scent as the 1st rays of the sun was already coming out.

Yoshi didn't know why he was pissed , he just ignored yedam still holding his hand, eyes now and again staring at that bandage on yedam's neck.

Back to our soulmates

The 1st rays of sun glide through the canopy and fell on jaehyuk , he who was cozied up well by asahi opened his eyes blinking twice then turning his head to see asahi who was now back to his normal human form in his sleep, his face was inches away from that of Jaehyuk's  ,and jaehyuk could hear his sweet yet soft snores.

Jaehyuk tried to move but couldn't , asahi had wrapped him up like a cocoon , tightly holding his hands around jaehyuk's neck and his legs were on jaehyuk's torso , head placed on jaehyuk's shoulder. Jaehyuk could not stop himself from chuckling , it was the 1st time jaehyuk was observing asahi from so so close  especially of him sleeping, now that he though of it everytime they slept together he would always wake up and never got the oppurtunity to admire asahi's sleeping face but today it was different he had a chance here and he couldn't stop looking at this cute omega who was clinging on to him in his sleep.

Asahi used to sniff his nose in his sleep and move his lips too , jaehyuk found him too adorable , sometimes asahi would even pout , and his cute long eye lashes would flutter some times in his sleep.

All jaehyuk did was look at him and smile and he used his energy to pull up one of his hands without disturbing asahi to pinch his cheeks and carass his face. "My mighty fearless omega looks the cutest when he is asleep no less than a baby ahhhh" jaehyuk said going on to ruffle asahi's hair.

That's when Jaehyuk saw the stains of dried up tears on asahi's face, then the  thought of the things that he saw or heard or dreamt the previous night , asahi being so vulnerable in his arms, scared of loosing him and the whitey thing, yes Jaehyuk remembered it in bits and pieces, but he was sure of asahi calling himself as whitey. But jaehyuk didn't know if this was true or just a hallucination, was it real or just a dream. If its a dream then its cool but what if it's real, was asahi hiding a big secret from him all along.