Part 4

Dae Jung actually loved all his three children equally also his 1st wife queen Seong ...but a king cannot run his country on his own without pleasing the ministry....it was due to the pressure of ministry after the end of war with the land of the rising sun..to compensate the losses he had during the war he was asked to marry the daughter of the next rich island among the islands of the rising...which he didn't wanted to ,even though he respects the present queen his Seong will forever be his only queen also the reason why the king never had any kids since the death of his 1st wife.

Same goes with Jaehyuk..when Jihoon left them he was ok with his son loving a commoner but it was the pressure from his council made him to strip his son from his royal title...and seeing his son leave was the painful thing next to the death of his wife...and seeing his next son hate him to death..was even more painful for him but how can he tell his son that his hands are tied and he is doing all these for his own happiness..

'Seonga...' Dae Jung said looking at the empty sky from his deck.... 'Our boy Jaehyuk has grown up to become such a great alpha today..he got mated can't believe our Jaehyuka grew up so well...but how can I tell him that I'm doing this for his own good....if I oppose the council the ministers may make a pack to end my reign ...which may lead to humiliation of our own family..Jaehyuka and woo would also be stripped of their title who knows could be killed too... I'm doing this for his future....'. The king stopped talking when few of his ministers made their way to him to inform him that it's time to teach the young alpha some responsibilities and lesson ...the havoc he created at the royal ceremony has created a huge impact to their image and to the image of the next king....Dae Jung knew what was coming they were going to punish Jaehyuk and his son's hate for him will be increasing....he held his fist tighter and closed his eyes....he wanted to end all this ,give up on the crown but the amount of efforts his father and forefather went through with blood and steel , to get where they are today where the land of the morning calm is the most powerful island among all the islands of rising.

'Got it....he will be punished first thing in the morning....i will make sure of it...' Dae Jung said...once he was all alone again he again went back to looking into the sky talking to his only love.... 'Look what they made me do now....asahi and Jaehyuk may not yet have physically mated yet...Jaehyuk is yet to mark him...but I hope my son finds his love in his life in his new mate...I'm the reason my son hates love ...he thinks it's a venomous poison...I hope I just hope Asahi could change his life...that poor kid has himself went through a lot...hope they both can find their happiness in each other...'

The guards and Yedam were called in the king's chamber 1st thing in the morning... 'yes my highness' Yedam said as he kneeled to the king... 'it's that time again Yedama' the king said in his sad tone, Yedam knew exactly what the king meant to say...he could see sorrow in the kings eyes..and felt anger and sad thinking about what will happen to his master prince... 'How many ' Yedam asked looking at the floor... '100...on the back...' the king said looking down... he could almost sense the pain his son will go through.

Sun rose on the east as the orange sky lit the large room...both Asahi and Jaehyuk went through a traumatic childhood Asahi can't sleep without taking his sleeping medication cause he gets panic attacks and nightmare at nights ,on the other hand Jaehyuk drinks every night so he can pass out and sleep ....currently I guess 1st time in 15 years these two slept peacefully.... Haruto and woo were up early Haruto was still angry with woo but they both were concerned about their brothers so they sneaked in to their room... 'do u think did they do it....' Woo asked as he looked at his brother and asahi cuddled up and sleeping like 2 babies..haruto being a innocent guy he is was clueless... 'did what...' Haruto asked... 'u know like...' woo was about to complete his sentence when he heard a grunt from Jaehyuk...

Jaehyuk cuddled Asahi even more closer enjoying the warm embrace...Asahi who held Jaehyuk the entire night slowly opened his eyes to see  woo and Haruto staring at them without blinking.... 'What is it...' he asked clueless about why these two were staring at him... both Haruto and woo pointed at his hands... thats when Asahi looked down to see Jaehyuk sleeping in his arms...thats when he felt pain in his arms...Asahi's hands were numb as he was holding Jaehyuk the entire night and all those memories came back and he felt even more embarrassed...to be caught in this awkward position..by Haruto and woo.

1st thing Asahi did was to get Jaehyuk off him but his hands were too numb to even lift he tried to wiggle his way out which too went in vein... as the alpha was just to hefty for him. 'So Asahi hyung...how clingy was Jaehyuk hyung yesterday...I'm sry but every night Jaehyuk hyung drinks himself to sleep even though mostly he will be in rage ..when his drunkenness wear off he acts like a cute baby...I hope he didn't trouble u too much by looking at ur position I guess u both comprised too well yesterday night....'woo said.

'Omg hyung are u ok what is that near ur neck hyung it's all red ...' Haruto who is a clueless kid started panicking...woo found innocent Ruto to be too cute....
'I guess they did it Ruto..trust me my senses are always right....' Woo said...Asahi was seriously never felt as embarrassed in his whole life he kept praying...'hope he hasn't bit me...no no no.....I'm seriously not gonna be this asshole's mate for life....'.Woo saw Asahi panicking and said...'hyung chill hyung hasn't bit u yet but I can't promise u anything I guess he loves ur scent too much he just nibbled too much on ur scent glands so u just got a small bruise over ur neck....but be careful next time..Jaehyuk hyung can get really weird when he gets drunk' woo said...

'Who the hell is screaming so loudly early in the morning ahhh my head hurts..' Jaehyuk said as he slowly opened his eyes...when he saw himself being cling to Asahi he just pushed Asahi hard,..... 'u ....how dare u touch me..I'm not bloody  gonna fall for ur seducing charms..aren't u ashamed of urself ...' Jaehyuk screamed at Asahi....Asahi just had enough.... 'First u come to the ceremony drunk then u humiliate me in front of a whole crowd..then u tried to mark me yesterday night....and now u blame me for ur recklessness...it's not me it's u who should be ashamed of urself...u drunk bastard...' asahi screamed...even though Jaehyuk was a alpha not a single omega had never talked to him so rudely..usually other omegas would easily surrender to Jaehyuk's growl and dominance but asahi was the first one who actually didn't give a fuck about Jaehyuk and that boiled Jaehyuk's blood being humiliated by a omega that too someone who he can't stand.

Haruto and woo could feel the tension and rage boiling in the room they thought it's best not to interfere if they wanted to make it out alive ..before the argument could go any longer...Yedam and few of the soldiers entered  the room.