Part 20

"Who thought u about this finger promise.." Asahi asked eagerly...holding Jaehyuk's chin..to look directly into his eyes...

"Hehehe..my whitey..did..."Jaehyuk replied..drooling...

"Whitey ..now who is this whitey does this drunk ass has another cat...."Asahi was still wondering in deep thought  unknowingly sipping the rum bottle in his hand...only bought to reality when Jaehyuk suddenly started to tickle him... " hehe...liar ur a liar u told me u will give me my drink back  after i have a bath and u drank the whole bottle....now buy me a new one...now...." Jaehyuk just sat on asahi's waist..throwing a tantrum...

"Yoon Jaehyuk stop it..now..its irrritaing me...stop..ah....stop..." Asahi screamed as Jaehyuk continued to laugh ticking him ..Asahi had had enough he flipped Jaehyuk...in just one go caging him between his hands as the alpha below him suddenly started to look at asahi's red wolf eyes in fear....  "I said stop it didnt i... cant u just listen..once...."Asahi snarled...at Jaehyuk  coming close to him , Jaehyuk could literally feel his breath...shivering in fear as asahi held Jaehyuk's wrist tightly almost bruising it...

Jaehyuk closed his eyes ..scrunched his forehead in fear taking heavy breaths as water started to flow from his eyes.... "I'm sry pls don't hit me ....my back already hurts....like how...father always orders...I'm sry mom..."Jae started to blabber.

Asahi started to panic scolding himself for scaring the drunk cute alpha below him.... Ruffling his hair.... "Hi..hi...I'm sry...I know ur hurt...I'm sry..now let's clean u up ok....now get up ...."Asahi said setting Jaehyuk free sitting now the corner of the bed...signalling Jaehyuk to hop on his back... "common now..i will give u a ride...quickly before the water gets cold...."Asahi was treating Jaehyuk like a kindergarten kid.

"NO...NOT SO QUICKLY..U STOLE MY DRINK..U ALMOST HURT ME....I NEED SOMETHING IN RETURN..ORELSE IM NOT COMING..HMMP...."..Jaehyuk just buried himself under the blanket...

"Ahhh..ur seriously getting on my nerve now ...ok fine what the hell do u want me to do now..."Asahi said , his patience was definitely withering....

"Really ok..fine...do what my mom does when I'm sulking...kiss me here on my right cheek then my left cheek then on my forehead and a peck on my lips...hehe...hurry up I'm ....sleepy..now.."Jaehyuk threw the blanket he covered himself with a while ago and came near Asahi sat near his back and placed his chin on Asahi's shoulders.

Asahi shrugged his shoulders..he seriously didn't want to argue with this drunk idiot who was acting worse Than a two year old... "ahh..ok fine just the cheeks not the lips...take it or leave it..."

"Ok..I will take it...hehe..quickly i dont like it when the water gets cold..."Jaehyuk giggled.

"Ok fine...look here.." Asahi turned back held Jaehyuk's plumpy..red cheeks with both his palms..took a deep breath.... "Came down u omega....it's the only way to make this child from throwing more fit...deep breaths now..."he told himself.., jae was anticipating... like. Good boy smiling eye to eye .

Asahi gave a small peck on his left cheek and right cheek and his forehead , when Asahi tried to back off Jaehyuk with a naughty idea in his head wrapped his arms around Asahi's nape pulled him suddenly ,Asahi wimped..with the sudden gesture..

Jaehyuk captured his lips...nibbling on Asahi's lower lip....softly....which was definitely not a peck.... "Surprise...hyukie gets what hyukie..wants... it taste like roses...hehe..my fav smell..u remind me of my mom..."

Letting go of Asahi Jaehyuk now sat behind him arms wrapped around his nape asking for asahi to take him for his bath...

Asahi was definitely in shock..not able to move..after what Jaehyuk did.....similar to the way in the woods...worst part was he was pissed at Jaehyuk  as Jaehyuk started to act as if it's not such a big deal... "uff calm down Asahi that idiot is drunk..god....u will pay for this bloody Yoon Jaehyuk.." he murmured as he picked up Jaehyuk on his back...and took him to the wooden bath tube..which he had already asked the guards to prepare.

And dropped Jaehyuk..harshly in the tub in anger... "why the hell are u so heavy..."Asahi was catching for some air after carrrying a heavy alpha.

"Well my mom fed me well didnt ur mom feed u..ur a weak omega..hehe..it's ok I will carry u next time..because ur pretty...like a flower..."Jaehyuk started to flap the water with both his hands before rising them asking Asahi to take off his shirt and give him a bath...

"Yoon Jaehyuk u peice of shit..u cruel little monster u own me one big one....I'm helping u this one time...we are even after this....now shut ur mouth "Asahi shouted Turing red when Jaehyuk called him pretty.

Asahi pulled out Jaehyuk's white tunic from above.....and the alpha being extra naughty tonight pulled Asahi harshly which made him to stumble into the tub..making him completely drenched in water.... "WHAT THE ACTUAL FU...".

"Shhhh......u should not curse so much.....flowers don't curse....why are ur eyes so pretty..everytime they turn red...they make me so weak...."Jaehyuk said placed a finger on Asahi's lips coming closer staring into his eyes..... as expected Asahi was definitely malfunctioning right now....especially...how cute and innocent the once stubborn arrogance narcissist alpha was acting right now....

Asahi was definitely again mesmerised by Jaehyuk's built wanting to touch his hard muscular skin so badly..that he was controlling himself.....

Jaehyuk turned around facing his back to Asahi now .... "I know right I look hot....i wont blame u if u fall for me...I got my sexy side from my mom....if ur done staring mister pls clean my wounds soon...hyukie is very sleepy....right now....."

Asahi literally slapped himself to get his shit together before cleaning Jaehyuk's wounds slowly....finally touching his body which his hands were longing to touch.... Jaehyuk hissed in pain.... "Shh..it's alright I'm almost done...almost done few more minutes....See,...der done now...be a good boy and change urself to new clothes..."I will wait for u outside...

Jaehyuk just nodded...as he literally got out from the tub undressed his pants... "don't peak u naughty omega..close ur eyes....now..."

"What the hell ..u don't even fascinate me...."Asahi played with his fingers looking the other side...unable to take the fact out of his head that a hot alpha was literally undress himself behind him.... "Control yourself u stupid omega..he is just another shit pervert alpha,,,"he kept on repeating...

"All done....now lets go ....u should change too btw...my mother always said to always take care of a omega especially a pretty one....like u...."Jae literally dragged Asahi back to their room before opening Asahi's closet going through his clothes... "why do u have such stupid clothes no wonder u get sick..i will lend u my clothes today..don't steal them u should return them tomorrow....here..." he said pulling out one of his wollen night robes and giving it to Asahi...

"Don't wry I won't peek..."Jaehyuk said burring himself inside the blankets..as Asahi had lost all his strenght to argue with the childish kid under the blankets...

To be continued.

Happy woo day...🐺❤️