Part 53

Warning smut ahead

Jaehyuk litrally blinked his eyes twice to see was it really yoshi who just barged in , seeing him making love with the omega ,on whom yoshi has a thing for.

Jaehyuk stopped his movement, only to stare into yoshi's eyes , kinda proud of himself but jaehyuk wanted to show more, show yoshi whom asahi actually belongs to , and it was not only him who enjoyed this exotic intimate intercourse but asahi himself did too and mostly importantly show yoshi that this omega belongs to him.

Asahi who almost reaching his euphoria suddenly couldn't feel the alpha's movement in him , which brought him back to earth annoyed, annoyed how dare the alpha just stop mid way , was jaehyuk fucking teasing him right now.

Asahi opened his eyes looking up at jaehyuk, the low lamp in the room radiated a yellow light which showed how hot jaehyuk looked with his bangs all wet with sweat because of their actions , asahi got up with jaehyuk still in him , to hold jaehyuk by his nape "why what happened? Why did u stop? Are u too drunk to fuck me or too tired to continue,  whatever the reason is i fucking don't care, u should have thought ur limit before tempting me since the beginning, so u better please me well as u said before , i still remember what u said to be once u dragged me out of the dinning hall, 'no one can make love to u like i do..' wasn't that what you said to me back then , so u better give me my pleasure u moron".

Asahi was pissed as hell right now and it was insulting that the alpha stopped half way , he tried to show off his anger by aggressively kissing the alphas' neck , pulling in the alpha closer so that his dick was too deep in him , wrapping his legs around the alpha's waist making sure that the alpha will not pull out the thick cock in his hole at any circumstance , he is a stubborn omega himself, he will not let go until he gets what he wants and if getting the alpha all riled up and turned on again so that he could fuck him , then he would go for it.

Asahi continued to kiss jaehyuk's nape realising that jaehyuk was still wearing his tunic top , annoyed by the way it was stopping him from kissing the alpha more and kissing him lower,  Asahi untied the knot on the waist of jaehyuk's top before opening it and lowering it till jaehyuk's elbows , still holding his legs tightly around jaehyuk's waist not letting go of the alpha , trying to indicate the alpha to continue to fuck him , and he is no way letting go until he continue's his movement.

Asahi licked onto jaehyuk's chest , sometimes bitting it hardly making sure he leaves his marks , trying to turn on the alpha again as his hands moved around his hardcore abs admiring the sculpted body of the alpha , but all jaehyuk did is hold asahi by his waist tightly staring at  yoshi  with a smirk , who stood behind asahi at the other end of the room , realising a soft moan when the omega was releasing his anger on him through his  aggressive bites on the alpha's chest.

Asahi had reached his limit now he was doing everything possible to lure the alpha to continue his action finally breaking his cool slapping hardly on jaehyuk's chest to look up at the alpha "what the fuck is wrong with u , why are u not moving and why the fuck are u staring at the back when ur eyes should be on me , is their something interesting going on behind me which has caught all ur attention when ur attention should be on bloody fucking me u idiot" asahi screamed in anger showing off his red eyes which were according to jaehyuk sexy and hot as hell at the same time scary as shit.

Asahi was about to turn around but jaehyuk just pulled his face closer aggressively to capture his lips "i swear to god nothing turns me on than u being anger and showing off the wolf in u through your eyes ",  before pushing his tongue deep inside the omega's mouth streching it , not caring about the dripping saliva.  No way Jaehyuk would let asahi see yoshi , if he does  that all this will end here , he wanted to show yoshi it was not just a one way thing, he wanted to show asahi loved being claimed and wrecked by him too.

"Tell me what u want omega say it out loud and i will fucking give it to u..." jaehyuk said finally releasing the omega's lips to hug him tightly looking at yoshi through  asahi's shoulders slowly continuing to thrust his cock inside asahi.

"Make me scream, scream loud enough to lose my voice...ahh... yes..alpha faster " asahi said closing his eyes holding on his leg crossed against the alphas waist and hands around the alpha's shoulders hugging back jaehyuk tightly as there naked sweaty body were tightly attached to each other like glue not ready to let go.

Jaehyuk fucked asahi fast hard deep , exactly how asahi wanted , the table continued to make the squeaky sounds abit loudly now because of how aggressive jaehyuk was doing asahi right now  "ahh now tell me who is the only alpha who can make u scream like this, give u the pleasure u want like this" Jaehyuk asked staring straight into yoshi's eyes through his golden eyes just showing off his position as the mate to the omega who was clinging onto him.

"Ahhh ahhh oh..shit... y..o...u....only.. you..." asahi hardly spoke out cause jaehyuk's action made him forget words as his head stared to get all foggy , he continued to scream out loud all ready to lose his voice tonight ,cumming  all over jaehyuk's stomach , until the alpha too reached his own limit capturing the omega's knot  hard and deep , slowly playing with the omega's hair kissing his shoulders as he held on to him , before winking at yoshi.

Yoshi still couldn't process what he had just saw slowly stepping backwards , closing the doors behind him , he felt heart broken . How could this happen , how could asahi let a traitor , a enemy touch him like that, he will definitely make sure asahi realises his mistake, maybe talk to him later.

Yoshi  made his way back to the main hall still hurt in shock , sitting on the dinning table which was all empty now , pulling a wine jug and drinking the whole of ias tears rolled down his cheeks.

Yedam who was back to the hall to check if anyone was left behind saw a heart broken alpha sitting on the high end chair , drinking like their was no tomorrow. Yedam got concerned so he got closer to yoshi ,"well everyone have left , i guess u need to go back to ur room and rest as well enough drinking, u will get sick tomorrow" yedam said snatching the wine jug from yoshi.

"Drink with me" yoshi said still tear stains visible on his face suddenly holding yedam's hand , looking at yedam with his painful eyes , yedam wanted to say no but his heart ached looking the alpha he has a liking for all hurt like this.

"Fine just a glass i usually don't drink cause i have a very low alcohol tolerance  , but i can't see u like this so i might just have a bit of it" yedam said pulling a chair nearby sitting next to yoshi , chugging the wine which tasted like shit according to him , "ahh things u do for ppl you love" yedam whispered.

"Is this how it feels when ur heart is broken into pieces, getting rejected even before asking out, was i too late" yoshi asked now completely wrecked placing his head on the table looking at yedam.

Yedam who never drank in his whole life already could feel his head dizzy due to the 2 glasses of wine he had just drank , slamming his own head on the table looking at yoshi.

"No..i..idea.. i never have asked anyone..nor got rejected yet" yedam said releasing a hiccup , mouth all drolly indicating he was drunk too.

Yoshi came closer to admire the young beta , who looked so cute and pure right now exactly opposite of how he looks when he is on duty , "u look cute.." a drunk yoshi said..

"Oh do i..haha sry i can't see myself " yedam chucked coming closer to yoshi.

"U yourself look like a cute cub right now...see ur even drooling...aigooo" yedam said wiping   the drool from yoshi's mouth, yoshi just suddenly held yedam's hand pulling him closer to kiss him out of nowhere , yedam who was in shock felt butterflies all over his stomach , after getting his 1st kiss that too from his first crush , closing his eyes giving in.

NOTE

PLANNING TO INCLUDE A SMALL YOSHIDAM part in the next update where both drunk commanders , do stupid  intimate things together, Mostly yoshi using yedam to get over his broken heart...🥺..but will realise later that he might have a small liking to the beta as well. Don't wry will have some jaesahi update too in the next chapter.