Part 39

It was around 1 am in the morning , Jaehyuk was so used to having Asahi as his room mate for the past few months that unknowingly he was now attached to the omega and with his cat no more here with him and the new place was way hotter than back home, the hot winds was something Jaehyuk was never used to , being someone who grew up in a land where it snowed throughout the seasons.

"I guess i should have listened to that betrayer omega and bought some lighter clothes, how dare he side with that shit ass commander over me, i hate them all ahhh" Jaehyuk growled unable to sleep with neither his cat or any rum around.

Jaehyuk decided to go out and get some alcohol to cool his mind with none of the servants still not treating him as the king . While he was out , almost making his way out of the huge palace he was stopped by someone.

"Your highness, uff thank got i could atleast find you, commander yoshi was supposed to drop by to pick up the crown prince's  supplies, i guess he has forgotten , can u give this to the crown prince your highness" the royal physician the one who had examined Asahi few hours ago  said bowing down giving Jaehyuk the pouch which most probably considered of his heat suppressants.

"Uhhh oh yes he is still in his last days of heat , i will make sure he gets them" Jaehyuk said and his plans of going out was no where going in the said direction as he turned around thinking about the omega , he did see how much in pain he was last time he saw him in during his heat triggers.

"You red eyes dumb omega you should thank me later atleast i take care of you better than that arrogant cousin of yours" Jaehyuk whispered only to be stopped by the royal physician once more.

"Your highness ahhhh ahh how should i say this" the royal physician was hesitant to talk regarding something to the alpha and thinking how to say it without angering his highness.

"What is it , is everything fine with Asahi , u can tell me if there is  something i need to know regarding the omega" Jaehyuk was now curious making his way towards the old mad who gave him the medicines few minutes ago.

"Ahh ano ..well i have been taking care of the crown prince's health since he was a kid , by the look of it this is his 1st heat and i did examine him it looks like he was helped during his heat  i mean..ah when you both bonded and by the relation he has with you it is a normal thing for mates to help , well I'm not trying to accuse you or something highness its just that its better if you help him like the previous time than taking in heat suppressants,  especially when he is still in his 1st heat it might affect his natural cycle, so its better if you stay with him for the next 2 days atleast until his heat is gone, presence  of a alpha , especially a mate is something he needs right now not for his physical needs but his emotional ones too,  as much as i know the omega price he never asks for anything even when he wants it desperately , just some physical affection will do wonders , he needs that attention during this time and during his next few heats, heat suppressants are only for those who are not yet mated , usually used as last options due to their effects on the body, pls don't mind me your highness I'm just concerned for the prince and you as his mate has all right to know about this" the old man said with fear as sweat beads formed on his forehead hoping the alpha wont mis judge him.

"Thank you , i will do what ever i can, but can you not .... Not tell anyone regarding our bonding , i guess Asahi  nor me are still ready to except what ever happened , funny thing we planned to forget about it well i guess its hard to do that though." Jaehyuk said looking at the ground remembering their  night on the ship.

"Ahhh no no your highness, its your private life you guys are married i have no right to talk regarding it , your very considerate your highness, I'm thankful Asahi found someone like you as a mate" the old main said before indicating that he will be taking a leave.

"See you dumb omega everyone knows how lucky u are to have me and still u go on and side with that ass who keeps on calling you hikun , which i don't know why it makes  my blood boil ...." Jaehyuk said crushing the medicine pouch in his hand going back to the omega's room only to see the two guards guarding it hesitant to open up  but Jaehyuk didn't care , he opened it himself  and the two guards were in no mood to piss off the alpha by stopping  him.

Jaehyuk was hesitant to enter the dark room thinking he might be disturbing the omega's sleep , closing the doors back not entering in , thinking of giving the suppressants maybe the next morning, little did he know the omega was still not asleep slightly sweating trying to ignore his position he is in right now , the chest burn adding up his pain.

Jaehyuk went back to his room shutting it , still mind running around the words the physician had said to him regarding Asahi, was Asahi hiding his personal pain from him beyond those i'm absolute fine eyes, something he himself would do always , Jaehyuk didnt know why he saw himself in the omega before shaking his head "you dumb alpha get back to reality,  your here with a goal yes he said opening the letter Yedam had given him , when he had went to visit him at the quarters opening it to see the list of names of all slaves in the land of the rising sun along with their genders and second genders , but their was one problem it was written in the local language which Jaehyuk didn't understand maybe he needs to ask the tiny omega to teach him his local language.

On the other room Asahi was sweating , he cursed hard unable to move due to the bandage tied in his chest , he didn't know what to do now , it was past midnight he knew everyone except the guards will be sleeping and he didn't wanted to creat a havoc and disturb anyone at night , with no suppressants around he just wanted to run away far and scream away his frustration right now finally  pulling down the blankets sitting up .

"Fuck it should i go to him , no way i still can't take off the thought from my brain , the way i begged him last time not again, common asahi hold on till the morning , later u can go get the suppressants,  fuck shit why the hell was this heat  trigger supposed to come back in middle of the night" Asahi said  impatient to sit idle , as he could feel how sensitive his body had become waking  up walking from one side of the room to another , but it didnt do anything.

"Maybe i should get some fresh air" Asahi thought before opening his  big glassy doors of his room which led him to the balcony filled with his favoured flower , roses before trying to inhale the night breeze to distract himself only to look above and see the room light of the royal room which was basically above his room still lit.

"Wtf didnt he sleep yet, what the hell is he doing in the middle of the night , dont tell me he got drunk again , that dumb alpha" Asahi cursed now staring at the closed window which was still lit with the night lamps.

Suddenly he saw Jaehyuk moving toward the window confused seeing some piece of paper he was holding in his hand , " shit crap hide..." Asahi panicked before hiding behind some big pots looking up staring at the confused alpha.

Jaehyuk on the other hand opened the windows as the night breeze hit him  leaning on one side of the  window panel trying to decode the language only to sense someone nearby.

"Who is it" Jaehyuk screamed a bit scared inside looking out and down only to see some rose bushes around waving due to the wind.

Asahi lowered his head trying to hide himself among the bushes "fuck hope he didn't see me , shit this heat is making things worse, you stupid alpha go back in so i can go back to my room, if i move now he can definitely see me ahhh  where have you got yourself into Asahi" Asahi covered his head crouching among the bushes.