Part 89

Happy new year all of you i hope this year goes well for all and hope you all will be happy and healthy throughout the year ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Asahi tightened his fist when he heard the last few words Jaehyuk said to him, he wanted to apologise to mashiho himself ,after all  he did embarrass himself in front of mashi the previous night the way he claimed the alpha was his and all ,  but now he didn't want to apologise any more, he was glad with what ever he said the previous night , the stuffs he could never say as long as he is in his true sense but a part of him wanted to follow jaehyuk and eves-drop with whatever the alpha was gonna say, so he shamelessly followed Jaehyuk .

He asked the Royal guards outside mashiho's room as well as those outside jaehyuk's room to leave without looking in their eyes cause he suddenly remembered the shameless act he had portrayed the previous night in front of them, even the guards were feeling awkward to look at Asahi so they tried to avoid eye contact themself leaving instantly following the order given by the crown prince of land of the rising sun.

Asahi hoped mashi's door was not locked cause he knew he couldn't hear anything if it was  so he prayed and slowly like a spy on a mission opened the doors , leaving out a deep breath as a sign of relief thanking god for at least making one thing go his way today.

He opened the door but didn't open it completely , enough to see and hear what was going on inside through the small gap.

"What about I take you out for a night hunt tonight as a apology , hope you know Asahi was just drunk and didn't mean any of those words he said yesterday night, he just becomes a cute stubborn child when he gets drunk, hope you didn't take his words to your heart" jaehyuk said sitting next to mashiho as the two sat next to each other at the corner of the bed, Asahi's hold on the door nob become tighter as his knuckles turned pain when he  saw Jaehyuk holding mashiho's hand as he was trying to apologise to him , he could also see mashiho's ears turn red due to this action by jaehyuk.

"Oh i did mean it Yoon Jaehyuk" asahi grunted .

"Hope you keep your promise that you gave me of not falling for him" asahi whispered looking at them.

"I know your highness, I know his majesty was drunk and was not in his senses, dont wry his majesty was there for me during my tough times, even if he means the words he said I will accept them, I own him my life" mashiho said looking down still staring at his hand which was sandwiched between both of Jaehyuk hands, face completely flushed with head bowed down , too scared and shy  to look up at jaehyuk , scared of breaking the promise he had given Asahi long time ago.

"Mashiho you better say no , we both know where this is going" Asahi whispered lightly still peeking in to the room.

Mashiho even though he wanted to say no, he just couldn't , he knew Asahi was in love with Jaehyuk and he had promised him not to go beyond the line Asahi had put but it was jaehyuk the guy every one wants,  mashiho even before he could say no he was already nodding his head agreeing to what jaehyuk had asked him for.

"No, I mean" before mashiho tried to change his decision and complete the sentence , jaehyuk held both of his hands in excitement , " you already nodded your head no more changing your answer, I will make it up for Asahi, get ready by 9 we will leave through the back forest, we can stay over at the tree house it's been a while since I went  back there with you" jaehyuk said his eyes glowing.

"Ahhh yeah su..sure" mashiho said feeling very guilty, he hoped Asahi will not know about this , mainly because he didn't wanted Asahi to get hurt " sry Asahi forgive me this one time , I swear this is the last time, I will push jaehyuk away after this" mashiho said in his mind not knowing that Asahi was actually staring at them through  the small slot between the two huge door.

"What did I expect, who doesn't want jaehyuk he is just too good at convincing  ppl and melting hearts with his heavenly words" Asahi said finally closing the door softly as he saw jaehyuk getting up from the bed.

"Asahi?" Yoshi asked when he saw Asahi outside mashiho's room, " you are here , I was looking for you everywhere"Yoshi said.

"Shhhhhhhh" Asahi said suddenly holding his palm against Yoshi's mouth.

Jaehyuk suddenly opened the door to see Asahi and yoshi in this position where Asahi held one hand against Yoshi's lips and the other holding Yoshi's hands.

Jaehyuk suddenly tried to pull Asahi away put Asahi himself pushed jaehyuk away and he didn't know why he did that but he was currently pissed at jaehyuk and mashiho and didn't wanted to see neither of them.

"Let's go Yoshi I need to talk to you about something personal" Asahi said.

"What is it that only he needs to know and not me " jaehyuk said holding Asahi's hand again.

"That's none of your concern he is family " Asahi said again pushing away jaehyuk now holding Yoshi's hand pulling him away with him.

"What is with him now , is he angry with me or something but what the hell did I do" jaehyuk thought scratching his head.

The entire night Asahi didn't step out of his room, cursing mashi and Jaehyuk suddenly falling asleep during the process  waiting for Jaehyuk to come and take care of him like yesterday and morning but no one came , Asahi woke up at night in a cold bed and dark surroundings " guess that ass doesn't care about me anymore  now that he found a new adorable one" asahi said finally looking out.

"The moon looks pretty tonight but it looked pretty yesterday more cause you were with me right here next to me but today it's just me alone" asahi said getting out of the bed, he knew he will forever be embarrassed for what ever that happened yesterday but he will never regret it cause it was one of the most beautiful nights he ever had with the only person his heart can ever love.

"No matter how much I try to deny it its you that I want but the one you want is someone else , and now even that someone is slowly wanting to want you , I am sry but I can't let that happen for now, I am not ready to let you go for now , let me embrace you until the time I have before you go off with that someone back home" asahi said looking at the sky suddenly feeling gloomy.

Suddenly Asahi remembered what he had heard in the morning " oh crap night hunt those two idiots are going on night hunt, what if , what if something happens, shit jaehyuk was just in rut yesterday night , what if what if it gets triggered again, what if the thing I wanted to avoid yesterday from happening might happen  today no, no fuck what should I do now , ahhhh Yoon Jaehyuk I hate you asshole , no one make me lose my shit and go crazy like you , fuck no I can't let this happen. And the treehouse they are going there too , what if something happens there" asahi was now unknowingly  screaming out loud panicking that his dumb alpha might do something stupid.

"That's it rather than dying here with these stupid thoughts in my brain it is better for me to go too, yes that's better" asahi said suddenly dressing up and going out, Asahi being someone who had never went on a night hunt ever and had no clue about it barged out of his room only to be stopped by yedam and Yoshi who were still bickering in the main hall.

"What is with you why do you still give that stupid bandage  around your neck" Yoshi said suddenly holding yedam's hand as he walk passed him ignoring yoshi's presence.

Ever since that night yedam he tried to ignore Yoshi as much as possible and even try to run away from him , but Yoshi was kinda irritated by this, he knew the beta was knowingly avoiding him and that bandage on his neck , yoshi knew that he had no right to interfere with him but that shit ass bandage was luring at him and yedam's weird scent change was kinda making him hate the fact of yedam ignoring him. So today he finally Spoke about it.

"my wounds heal slowly"yedam said Yoshi knew instantly that he was lying, he wanted to actually ripe it out and see what it was but before his hands touched it yedam held his hand, "dont pls" he said in saddened voice that Yoshi was too stunned.

"Ahem...." Asahi said behind them as yedam finally let go of his hand and both of them were shocked as they bowed to him, "your highness where are you going so late at night" they asked in sync before looking at eachother in suprise.

"Night hunt?" Asahi blunted out.